Replies

• MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Peugeot 106 :)
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    My mom got me a 1979 Audi 5000 in when I turned 16 in 1986. The 1st car *I* bought was 1984 Audi 5000 in 1989...
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    A 1954 Chevy pick up with a corvette 327 block and modified cam, Turbo 400 automatic transmission, and a fabu two-tone paint job in root beer and light brown, pin-striping, and more chrome than a Madonna video. THAT, my friend, was a ride!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Bright yellow volkswagon beetle :heart:
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    '79 Lime Green Holden Torana.

I loved that car....it had character...and I could always find it in the shopping centre.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    1987 Pontiac Grand Am
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    1976 Datsun 120Y that I painted purple, like Grimace!
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Icy blue Suzuki Vitara - named her Tallulah - miss her so much :sad:

I drive a peanut these days in comparison but to be fair it does have an engine and a CD player so can't fault it too much - it's just small and cramped
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    92 mitsubishi lancer. silver, auto. 4 door hatch. no aircon, no power steering, doors dont seal properly so theres always condensation in the car. doesnt like to start in the morning and drives like a brick. theres enough room in the boot of this thing to store several bodies.. haha.

i think someone put a trolley into the side of it the other week but i cant tell the difference between what was there to begin with and whats new. cost me $200 and then another 600 on top of that to get it freaking road worthy!!
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My first car when I was in high school was my parents car a 1986 Lincoln Town Car...it was a cool ride but it was long...after I graduated from college I bought myself a brand new 1995 Ford Taurus...it was cool...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My first car was a 1960 Rambler. It looked like this one only mine was red. I brought it when I was 16 with my own money earned by working at a day care center after school and on weekends. The car costs $150 and I made payments on it. My mom had to co-sign for me.

thumbnail.aspx?q=4916526909358322&id=6a5a2369b5d321299d440762c2fefa6b
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    1994 Chevy Cavalier. GM called the color "Hawaiian Orchid" but it was eggplant purple.

JM
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    1984 Blue Vette...a CHEVETTE that is. I inherited it from my sister who moved away after she graduated HS and couldn't take it with her. Yep...I had me a Vette with 4 on the floor!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    a 1975 brown Nova. that thing ran for years in spite of my ignorant abuse. the interior totally rotted out, but that huge engine still ran like a top when I traded it in in many years later. Looking back, it was a great car!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    and 85 Cadillac fleetwood d'elegance, all the bells and whistles of the time (sun roof, leather seats, auto dimming head lights, power everything)....... totaled it a week before my sr year of high school hitting a dear
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    A 1969 Ford Falcon. Light blue on one side, navy blue on the other for conflicting eyewitness reports! :laugh:

Seriously though - light blue body, black vinyl hard top. I got it for high school graduation in 1982, and it was third hand used - it was my sister's old car, and my Mom bought it from her for a dollar when my sis got her first new car (a Mustang). I, of course, being an 18 year old knucklehead with my first car, promptly got into an accident with it two weeks later! So, that's where the navy blue part comes in - we found an old fender for it to replace the one I crumpled, but never had it repainted to match the rest of the car.
  • k1ngfl1pper
    k1ngfl1pper Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1972 Pontiac Le Mans Coupe - Had it for a week until I went through a 4 way stop intersection sideways when the brakes failed... :sad:
  • considermac
    considermac Posts: 59
    Options
    1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. Hated at first, I learned to love it! It was a great car. Many Many memories in that car. :wink:
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    99 Explorer Sport... Wasn't too bad of a first car, it was only a few years old when I got it & I actually liked it!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I'll answer this question again when I get one...lmao