365 Days on MFP = SUCCESS (with pics)

Options

Replies

• FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look absolutely incredible!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    OMG. What a difference! Your hard work really shows. Congratulations.
    I am in the same spot you were in March 2011. I look in the mirror and can't believe what I see.
    How was insanity when you first started? How did you modify your eating along with it?

I would really like more details. You are truly an inspiration. I mean look at your waist and abs in the after photos.
    Absolutely incredible!

Congrats again.

Beth

Insanity was so hard!! But in the mindset that I was in, I wasn't going to give up. There were a lot of tears strolling down my face and swear words coming out of my mouth, long with tubes of icy hot being applied and long soaks in the tub for sore muscles. But I just kept going. I never missed a day. I didn't follow the nutrition plan that came with it. When I started Insanity, I was also new to MFP, so I started out by giving up all processed foods, soda, alcohol, etc. Things that I knew were bad and went from there. As I became more familiar with the site and forums, met friends, etc, I started learning the ways of eating clean and taking things in moderation. Good luck with Insanity, I love love love that program!! To this day, I still have a hard time getting through without taking some kind of break! :wink:
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look amazing & I am so jealous of your ABS!! BTW- your tattoo...is that the Celtic knot for Motherhood? If so, does that mean that your abs look that rocking after having kids??

You are too sweet! Yes, that is correct on the tattoo!! That tattoo covers many tiger marks from having my kiddos! :) They are still a work in progress. :bigsmile:

I thought so! I've been considering that same tattoo! Again- fantastic job!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Love the tattoo!
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work! You look FABULOUS!:flowerforyou:
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look really terrific!!! You should be so proud of yourself! The hard work has paid off! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    This is truly amazing. Well done beautiful :)
  • jpbiggestloser
    Options
    Wow~I just started last week~this is very inspiring!
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible and younger!! You've brightened my day, your start measurements are almost identical to mine now, I don't believe I will ever lose this bulk. Seeing your results is making me think it may just be possible, congrats and thanks for the post x
  • ohsweetcalamity
    ohsweetcalamity Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You didn't just lose weight, you lost YEARS! You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    You look amazing---total transformation...I honestly had to study your pictures carefully to make sure it was the same person!!

Thanks for the inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    NICE TATOO....AND YOU LOOK FANTASTIC !! :)
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am always so amazed at how much younger people look when they loose weight. Girl, you lost 15-20 years! You look amazing!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*! You look AMAZING!
  • MsChrissyAnn
    MsChrissyAnn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow Girl!! You look amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You look fantastic!
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job! You were beautiful before you started and look at you now!! Just impressive is what you are :-)
  • lensgirl82
    Options
    OMG you look so amazing!!! your a hotty :love:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    girl you look HOTT. nice job :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!