365 Days on MFP = SUCCESS (with pics)

Options

Replies

• thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    OMG we have almost the same beginning measurements, its so nice to see that I can be smaller and healther looking. You look terrific
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah, those are the results I'm going for!
  • BodyElectric1
    BodyElectric1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Those abs... I have no words to describe how in awe I am.
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Sweet abs and beautiful smile! You did great!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow..you look amazing.
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of the:heart: shown on my success story. You all sure can make a gal feel extremely special!! :blushing:
    Much appreciated. Can't wait to see what the new year brings....
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Love it!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Your measurements are amazing! I love how you lost so many on your waist and hips. Those are my problem areas.
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at your abs! Wow!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results!! Not only did you lose weight, You got shredded!! Congrats on you success!
  • TMcMillan
    TMcMillan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! GREAT JOB!
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You are such an inspiration to us all. Thanks for posting. How tall are you?
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You are such an inspiration to us all. Thanks for posting. How tall are you?

Thank you !! I am 5'3.
  • n8na
    n8na Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Dang!!! You look amazing!!!(: And(; nice ABS(:
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    Awesome girl!!!!!!!!! You look soooo beautiful and so hot! Love your stomach and abs!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratualtions on your weight loss and gained strength! Very inspiring.
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! I love that you went and got a Tattoo as well! That is my plan as well when my stomach gets that small! Thanks for the inspiration!!! :drinker:
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    One day in March 2011, I had an instance happen to me, which I like to call my “Ah-Ha” moment. I call it that because it’s the moment or incident that happened to me when that light bulb went off in my head and I finally realized I needed to make that change I have always wanted to make. For a long while I had been unhappy with myself. I hated what I saw in the mirror. I stood in my closet, sometimes in tears, just staring at my clothes thinking to myself I needed to change. Finally it happened.

In April of 2011, I started the Insanity program and started using the MFP app that I had downloaded many months before. I took before measurements and photos, but the photos were quickly deleted as I was ashamed of what I looked like. During this journey, I was certain not to give up on myself and I had the support and encouragement from my husband, other family members and some new found friends on MFP to keep going.

Here I am 365 days later. I am in love with this community and the friendships I have made on this site. I would have never thought in a million years, that I would be someone else's inspiration and motivator. With the help of Insanity, Insanity Asylum, dabbling with P90X & P90X2, and a lot of sweat put into my kickboxing workouts, I am happy to say I went from 165lbs to 129lbs from April 2011 to January 2012. So a total of 36lbs lost, 39% body fat to 16%, 42.75 inches melted away and a much more confident person was found just by finally deciding to put in the hardwork and motivation that I needed to make the change to save me.

Beginning measurements:
    Right Arm: 11.50
    Left Arm: 11.50
    Right Thigh: 23.25
    Left Thight: 23.50
    Bust: 41.50
    Waist: 40.00
    Hips: 42.00

One year measurements:
    Right Arm: 10.00
    Left Arm: 10.00
    Right Thigh: 18.50
    Left Thight: 18.50
    Bust: 32.50
    Waist: 29.00
    Hips: 32.00

Thanks to everyone for the support, advice, motivation, and inspiration that you provide on this site. I couldn't have done it without my Pals. Much love!!

Before pics:
    IMG_1217-1.jpg

Transformation pics:
    IMG_0025-1.jpg

Current photos: April 2012
    IMG_0213-2.jpg

Wow you look great hun and look at those abs!

Keep up the good work xxxx
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!! Congrats on your success! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!