5'9 Ladies whats your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm a Marilyn not a Katherine :-) so at 5'9 my goal weight is about 190ish with a jean size of 12. I was curvy and felt great then. When I was in highschool I weighed about 155-170 or so. No desire right now to get to this size again, but who knows.
  • HealthyAndHappyVegan
    Options
    It WAS 150, but then when I reached 160, I lost the drive because I was "so close". It led me to slack and while on a vacation, despite eating completely healthy and vegan foods, I ate a few too much of them and regained a ton of weight.

Now my goal is 140(:
  • kteamhill
    Options
    Started at 220 - Goal is 140! Hope to be at 160 by the end of the year! Then down to 140 by my birthday in March..! :)
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    That's pretty much what I'm aiming for as well, I will never be the tiny girl because my frame is not 'tiny' But first goal is to be under 100kg (double digits!) and then... under 90....then anything under 80...ultimate aim 75 :)
  • saford10
    saford10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well I am 5'8" as of last Monday I was at 219 I lost 6 pounds this week which brings me to 213 but my goal is 180. Depending on how I do I might bring it to 170.

I also find now that I have been married 26 years and I have raised three kids myself that it is time for me to start taking care of me. I have Sleep Apnea due to the weight. I am suposed to wear a mask at night for O2 but that doesn't work for me. I hate things on my face and I am a bit vain about being seen with a mask on my face as well. So there is really only one solution for me and that is for me to lose weight and have this problem dissapear.

So my journey right now is to lose 50 pounds. So for me I am setting short time goals instead of long term goals. I think they will be easier to manage. So I have a fit book that keeps weekly goals. I started with the 12 week plan. However they have a 30 week plan as well. So I will see how this all come together. I am excited to find out.
  • mrsbiscuit
    Options
    My goal is 145.... back before I gained all my weight, this is where my body was happiest.
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    my aim is a UK size 10 cause thats the size i want to be really its just irritating that this website asks for a goal weight cause realistically i have no idea what size i would have to be to achieve a uk size 10! and i know where my weight is distributed etc comes into it all but still :(
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    5'9 1/2" and my goal is 160. I'm going to reevaluate when I get there.
  • lorelei03
    lorelei03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and 42 (almost 43) years old. My goal is 165, I'm down 21 so far and have 33 to go.
  • Wolfe1759
    Wolfe1759 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and at my heaviest before starting to work out I weighed in at 333.9 lbs.

I currently weigh 290.1 pounds, and my goal weight is 165. That would put me into a size 12/14 (depending on the cut of the clothing).
  • naomiprieto
    naomiprieto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, 27 and would love to get to 145! Right before delivering my second child I was 224, now I'm 185 so I have a ways to go but I will get there! I also want to put on muscle.
  • serzmulz
    serzmulz Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi there! I am also 5'9 and have been struggling to lose the baby weight FOREVER! I started at 202 pounds (only been doing this for a week in now) and aim to get to 150 pounds. :-)
  • kimmieey
    kimmieey Posts: 87
    Options
    My goal is about 140-145.

I started at 225 at Christmas.

I'm currently 187.
  • clvrunner
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and am at 165.. but I was 150 just a year ago and 130 2 years ago so ideally I would like to get around 140.
  • SuccessThisTime
    SuccessThisTime Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'9". I started at around 190 and am down to 176.5. My goal 160 (10lbs at a time). I've often been at 160 and actually felt pretty darn thin at that weight. I was once 135 when I was much younger, and looked aneroxic! I think somewhere between 150 and 160 is a great weight for this height. All the best to you!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    I'm about 5'10" and my goal is 190 maaaaybe 170, and my current weight is 249
  • Fit_Vixen
    Fit_Vixen Posts: 201
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 5'9 and I would love to drop 25lbs (more if possible, lol)
  • Caligalslim
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and want to be between 130-140 I'm a apple shape and will have to lose a lot to lose belly fat.
  • tiffbiz
    tiffbiz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and really looking forward to meeting my goal and excited for those who have met theirs or are making their way to meet their goals. :) Good luck everyone!
    SW: 218
    CW: 212
    GW: 170
  • Geralde83
    Geralde83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9'' as well. But I measure it in centimeters, 175 cm.
    My current weigth is 81 kg. (178.57 lbs)
    And my first goal is to drop the 6 kg that I gained this year :S So my first goal is 75 kg (165.35 lbs)
    And from that point I want to go to 68 kg. (because I like the sound, to be in the 60 and not 70 kilo's :D) 149.91lbs 150 if you want to make it easy :)

(Hmmm...I always thought I really was a 5'9'' women, but when I use the conversion table now, it says 5.74 hahaha)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!