Replies

• Natalie182
    Natalie182 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job! x
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! After seeing your pics im even more determined to complete, and im only on a painful day two!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am on day 4 of level 3 of 30DS and I have yet to do a commparison shot. I hope that after these seven days are up, I will hVe results like yours.
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I was doing the shred with ok results but I have a crazy small living room and found that I didn't have enough room to move on to the second and third levels so I crapped out and just started going to the gym :(
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • COOKINATOR
    COOKINATOR Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great Job keep it up
  • Jtttusher
    Jtttusher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!! I have started 30 day shred....working on week two! Hoping to have awesome results like you did! Thanks for the extra motivation to keep going!
  • johanna023
    johanna023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What about your nutrition? Any major changes there? It's hard to believe that if you don't change your negative eating habits to see results like that. I'm trying to concentrate on not overeating. It's difficult because I've been doing it so long.

Yes, I cut back a lot! I used to pretty much eat whatever I wanted but since starting these workouts I definitely changed my diet. I try to stay between 1200-1300 cals/day (but I'm not too strict about it), as well as cutting out a lot of processed foods and snacks and replacing them with veggies. I also just cut back on the amount that I ate per meal which like you said, isn't always easy. However, seeing results is definitely great motivation to want to keep going! :)
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and thank you for sharing your inspirational pictures!! I am on L2 of 30DS but have missed a couple of days. And, I cannot do a regular push up!! Too many years of being sedentary but I am working on changing that :smile:
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Johanna you look amazing! So inspiring!!!

Question for anyone doing 30ds....how long do I stay on level one? I'm on day six and don't feel even close to ready to move to level two. How long did you stay on level one???
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well done!! I've got 6 days left of 30DS and I have seen awesome results (my profile pic and ticker) started 6W6P on Monday and once I've finished 30DS I'm gonna do RI30 x
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome... good job
  • llm1607
    llm1607 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    iv just bought the 30 day shred because you have really inspired me! thats amazing, you look fab :)
  • slm107
    slm107 Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing! I've just ordered it - hope it comes soon and I can get started :) x
  • mollym127
    Options
    I JUST got my 30 Day Shred in the mail today! I am going to take my before measurement right now! I'm a little nervous about starting it, but I hope the end results will be so worth it! Luck to you all :) xoxo
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look great! I can see the definition. I'm just starting Ripped in 30.
  • iSpeakLife
    iSpeakLife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Your measurements HAVE to be off, you look so much smaller!!!! lol Great job!
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    it makes me a believer.
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!