The sexy Chinese food guy

Options
13»

Replies

• heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! SO tell me, because this is probably my biggest fault. What do you do to not eat? I mean, I eat meals and do okay, but I'm a grazer. I'm bored. I eat. I'm watching tv. I eat. Please don't tell me to go for a walk, I would be walking all day long! Plus I live in Utah, it's freaking cold in Utah people! I need like a five minute-get my head back-will power boosting trick. Anyone got any of those? Seriously you could make some money in America if you do!

I live in Utah, too and I'll admit that we have had a couple of chilly days, but by and large, the weather has been wonderful. DW and I do a lot of walking on the Jordan Parkway, I don't know if you are close to that or if you are further north or south than SLC, but I guarantee that there are places to go walking if you look for them. You sound a lot like me four months ago. I didn't want to walk, I didn't want to do much of anything. But DW & I have since purchased FitBits and they have really motivated us to get up and do stuff. I promise it can be done and that it is worth it.

Out of curiosity, was the restaurant Asian Star? Best Chinese food in the state, sometimes the worst service.

i'm in the mountains, maybe a little colder here. The restaurant, Sezchuan (I realize this is spelled wrong but do not care...you know what I mean) in Park City at Kimball Junction. Generals Chicken, excellent Hot n Sour soup!
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    i'm in the mountains, maybe a little colder here. The restaurant, Sezchuan (I realize this is spelled wrong but do not care...you know what I mean) in Park City at Kimball Junction. Generals Chicken, excellent Hot n Sour soup!

Avoid the General's Chicken. That's deep fried, isn't it?
  • heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    To everyone! Thank you so very much. You all have literally made my day and helped me get through my "first day". To the guy...would that make her want to do it an hour later? You rock! To the guy...so your that girl. Yes, I am...shove it. Again, everyone else, great advice and I hope we meet on this road again!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    You're kidding right? This can't be serious.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You're kidding right? This can't be serious.

I like the puzzled look on your face in your profile pic. Suits the comment perfectly. :smile:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Most interesting intro thread.

Typical woman though, worrying and thinking way too much.

WOW............stand back and watch THIS guy get demolished.

typical woman my a##.......................

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when a woman smiles at a guy, it completely takes the dude by surprise. By the time it really registers that she is flirting, the moment has passed and he feels like a complete idiot for not responding. Then the debate comes into his mind . . . what should I do? Should I go back and try to talk to her? Was she really flirting or was she just being pleasant? It looks like she's with her mom. If I go back and try to talk to her, will her mom be ticked off? What will my boss say if he sees me trying to make time with a customer?

There are many things that can go through a man's mind when he is surprised by a smile. There are many things that go through my mind when someone unexpectedly flirts with me. Usually the first thing that flits across my mind is my wife :-) I don't ever recall having a woman smile at me and my reaction being "wow, she's fat". Never, ever. And I surely wouldn't jump to that conclusion with the beautiful waiter.
  • Pollywog39
    Options

Third, how do you get away with checking out hot waiter dudes when you have a hot husband? My uber-sexy boyfriend gets really upset if I so much as glance at anybody else. And honestly, he's better looking than anybody else, so...why am I looking? Probably because I want to know how they'll look back. That's the thing--we've got to get over worrying about other people's approval or disapproval.

My take on this? Even though you have a nice wardrobe that you love, you ALWAYS continue to shop, right? When you stop looking, you might as well be dead.

Your uber-sexy boyfriend has control issues :wink: better check THAT at the door!
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I snack on chips. Why do you think we're all here? lol.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Try raw veggies and fruit (some fruit)--I ate almost a whole bag of grapes yesterday (almost 300 calories, yikes!) and waaaay over my sugar budget. So I had to scale back the rest of the day. I also like to graze so I try to have lots of fruits and veggies on hand so I can do this. If I don't want the fruit or the veggies--then I know I'm not really hungry.
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yeah, those guys aren't losing any money. Super nice place. Asians are sexy as all get out too! For real, Jet Li, please!?!

Ah yes, Asians are sexy. :heart:
    Harry-Shum-Jr-Yellow-Magazine-01-2011-03-31.jpg
  • Pollywog39
    Options

There are many things that can go through a man's mind when he is surprised by a smile. There are many things that go through my mind when someone unexpectedly flirts with me. Usually the first thing that flits across my mind is my wife :-) I don't ever recall having a woman smile at me and my reaction being "wow, she's fat". Never, ever. And I surely wouldn't jump to that conclusion with the beautiful waiter.

Hey, how YOU doin?????

lol.....................
  • dragonsheart84
    Options
    My take on this is that you are cutting yourself down by thinking all of that because you know the salt is gonna get you later. The eyebrow lift was probably more to the fact you had your daughter on your hip and was flirting than anything. Just do you. Sometimes it is nice when someone flirts with us even if we are married especially if we are feeling down about the way our body is looking at that point in time.