Also started yesterday. Completed Day 1 and 2 :drinker:
  • intika
    intika Posts: 17
    Options
    Day 2 done! :)
  • fitmamafor2
    fitmamafor2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great.. I came on here looking for someone to start the Shred with. Today was my first day but count me in.

Question: How do you log your shred workout on the Exercise log?
  • grniys
    grniys Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to have others to do this with. I just finished level 1 day 5, and I can tell a huge difference between today and days 1 and 2. Day 2 was extra hard because I was so sore, but since it has been getting easier and going faster. I took starting pics and measurements and I look forward to seeing the difference on day 30.

What size hand weights is everyone using? I've been using 3 pounds but today did part of it with 5 pounds instead.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I will be starting tonight. I had some great success with this last year but stopped for some silly reason!
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    DAY 2 done!!!!!!! I am using 3 pound weights right now but on day 5 i am going to try 5 pound weights!!!! 28 more days to go!
  • Tlr0721
    Tlr0721 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    FYI.....If you do not own the video, you can go to Youtube.com and search 30 Day Shred Level 1 and it is on there so you can do it by usng your computer. I hook my computer up to my TV and do it. Are we suppose to do each level for 10 days?

I am not going to allow my exercise calories anymore! I have a feeling by doing this it is going to allow me to eat more than I should be eating. I am just going to stick with 1200 calories no matter what. If I see that I am not losing I will increase my calorie intake if need be, as I know that many on here does not think that 1200 calories is enough. But I am losing so it is working right now for me.

Looking forward to Day 3 in the morning. I did not do any other excercises today due to working in my hair salon for 12 hours straight standing on my feet all day and also Day 1 and Day 2 has my thighs kind of sore. But, I will mention that I have 10,000 steps on my pedometer today just from daily walking at work ....yeah!!!!

Have a Happy Day 3!!!!!!
  • annallen53
    annallen53 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started tonight.. I feel like I'm dying :(
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    I completed Level 1 Day 3 this morning! I find it so much easier to get up 30 mins earlier than usual and do it before my shower than to do it an night, then its over and done with for the day!

And fitmamafor2, i think most people log it as around 200 cals for each level, you can manually add it as 30DS or i think its about the right cals if you use circuit training.

I am not eating my cals back from exercise as this is already included in my daily cals of 1750. I feel a lot better since upping my cals and I am actually losing weight again so lets hope the 30 DS helps even more!!
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5, level 1, I want to die less today. That's gotta be a good thing!
  • cookja1968
    cookja1968 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Day one of myfitnesspal today with 70lbs to lose. Have tried the sachet diets and killed myself into making them work, only to find that the weight went back on as soon as i could eat again. So, today with a keen head and trainers on i am starting 1200 calories a day and exercise. Please cound me in for the 30 day shred - i just need to find it underneath my son's bob the builder dvd collection :)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Finished last week. Now onto Ripped in 30 (day 3). I loved the shred. Lost inches not sure how many. My clothes fit better. my boyfriend tells me I look hot.
  • jenna25
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Day 3 ahead of us! awesome job to those who already got day 3 done with!!!!! and ummm WOW am i sore today! everything is sore...abs butt chest....EVERYTHING! that is a good thing though means we are doing something right! btw katejenkins your comment made me laugh as im feeling so sore today haha thanks for the encouragement that hopefully day 5 wont be as bad! anyways great job so far ladies!!!!!! have a great day! i will be checking in tonight!!!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im in! I started the 16th too before i saw this forum. The first few days are a killer and im running and walking 4 miles everyday. I started biggest loser today at work and the winning pot is over $500 so far. So ill be busting my but for the next 3 months!
  • intika
    intika Posts: 17
    Options
    Day 3 done, and feeling very sore lol
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    I am going to start the 30 days today!! So I will be a bit behind! I am also going to be adding in maybe the ripped in 30 DVD or extreme shed and shred. I am doing 45 minutes a day for exercise! Good luck to you all!
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    I started today. Whoa. I thought I was in decent shape but this was a super excellent work out! :)
  • jenna25
    Options
    Day 3 DONE! so sore today and loving/hating it at the same time haha hope everyone is keeping up with this!
  • Tlr0721
    Tlr0721 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 3 DONE! so sore today and loving/hating it at the same time haha hope everyone is keeping up with this!

OMG!!!!!!! My thighs are so sore!!!!!! It is CRAZY! Yes, it is definately bittersweet. Love it and hate it! 30 days of this is going to be the biggest accomplishment!! Keep it up everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are being shredded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    I didnt get up early to do the shred today because im booked onto the LBT class and am waaaay too sore to do both!! so im counting the LBT as my day 4 and will continue with the shred tomorrow!