30 day shred starting April 16! jOINNN

Options

Replies

• Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm glad I found this thread. I am on Day 5 today. This is the third time I'm doing 30DS in the last 8 months. Have since done Ripped in 30 twice and a few of her others, but this one is still my favourite. I recommend doing it every day. For everyone doing it for the first time, you will not regret it! I got great results doing this DVD and will eternally grateful.

It's always nice to have company while doing any programme, so I'm glad to have found this group.

Keep going!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • annallen53
    annallen53 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    my legs are so sore! ughhh
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    I would do this but I have no idea if I will be able to.. Especially with my weight.. But I will try! I have been walking 1 mile every day tho. So I hope that will help me lose weight. I need tons of inspiration and motivation as well! Anyone can add me if you are a good motivator and that wanna lose weight with me
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I will start today!
  • dannisleet
    dannisleet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Will do once I get home from work! Didn't make it past day 3 last time so will be coming back here for inspiration to keep me motivated!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tlr0721
    Tlr0721 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok Peeps let's get to shredding today! Today is Day 4 for me! Let's GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Clap......Clap)...... Imagine all of us sitting on the beach rockin' our new BIKINIS!!!!!!!!!! Come On....Let's GO!!!!! (Clap Clap)

Did I mention that I am beginning to hate Jillian Michaels?......LOL......Ok, Don't be hatin'.......Let's Go!!!!!
  • intika
    intika Posts: 17
    Options
    Day 4 complete :) I should really stop yelling at the tv though lol
  • masumaj
    masumaj Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    day 4 complete today, WOW!!! im, not as sore, ifeel normal and the workout was MUCHH faster today, i feel pumped and have more enrgy and im not doing the begginer moves, and have 4 pound weights instead of the 3 pounds i was usin on day one and two

WE GOT THIS :)
  • annallen53
    annallen53 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok I have to ask.... For the ones that are past day 2, does it get better?
    After day 1, my legs were a little sore.. Last night, I completed day 2 and my legs are super sore now.. I'm really going to do my best to work out tonight, but I don't need to come to work not being able to walk (I walk all day in a warehouse).
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Don't worry peeps! The most sore you will be is these first 3 days, it's gets better. I promise! Tee hee.

Day 5 done. I didn't really feel like it today, but I know the key to this programme is keeping at it. So keep at it!

:flowerforyou:
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    day 4 done :) wasnt too bad at all today! still sore but i love it! great job everyone!!!!!!!
  • Tlr0721
    Tlr0721 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Done!!!!!!!! Ugh!
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    I've just done day 5 and tried it on level 2, managed to do most of it but not all of it! so i'm going to stick with level 1 until 10 days and do it how it should be done!
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! Was not in the mood to do it today but glad i did :) not as sore today though! bumping up to 5 pound weights tomorrow! Have a great day everyone! push yourselves!
  • jeanc1689
    jeanc1689 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Late to this thread but I just finished day 3! my legs are so SORE! I heard day 4 is kind of the killer then endurance picks up! I hope so! I have started this DVD before but never made it past level one! hoping to stay focused and motivated this time! :)
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Day 6 done. Also wasn't in the mood at all, but I reminded myself it's only 27 mins, so I have no excuse :wink:

I was a little bit up on the scale the week. I just got back from a 2 week holiday, so I was expecting a bit of a gain from getting my muscles working again and being stiff.

Hopefully I'll be down again next week though.
  • shaunacaddell
    Options
    I just finished the shred today. I can definatly see a difference. I was going to start it again on monday. I figure 60 is better than 30!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    It is! You will see incredible a real change after 60 days. It worked for me!

Well done for finishing your first round :bigsmile:
  • fitmamafor2
    fitmamafor2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the YouTube tip. I am traveling out of town for work next week and was racking my brain of how I was going to workout if the room didnt come with a DVD player.

Day 1, 2, 3, 4 - Done and Done!
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I done my day 2 of level 1 today!!! really sore still but I didnt stop ( only for water ) as much through the workout today! roll on tomoro!