What part of your body are you most wanting to improve?

Options

Replies

• hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Well being a near perfect specimen of the human form, I guess not a lot BUT I wouldn't mind a bigger chest, larger biceps, shapelier triceps, more powerful forearms, washboard abs, a strong lower back & a sweet rounded butt, powerful thighs, loose(HA used correctly!) hamstrings, killer calves & while I'm at it the nail on my left big toe never seems to grow right, forgot to mention less hair everywhere except a little more just on the top of my head. That should do it:sad:

Russ
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    my "mommy" pouch
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    MY THIGHS & FLABBY ARMS HAVE GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Stomach can GO! Love my thicker thighs, just want those firm and my arms could use a little less fat but mostly my stomach
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My whole mid section from my tummy to my love handles to my back fat:angry: And while I'm at it this arm fat has got to go too!!

But that's ok because I'm not just motivated but I'm also committed and some day soon I'll be rid of all that nasty fat :tongue:
  • Por2gueseMama
    Por2gueseMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My inner and outer thighs seem to not want to tone up!!!!!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Gotta shrink the belly and get rid of the back fat..
  • Shannonlastname
    Shannonlastname Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Lose the thighs and firm the bum.
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this today! My arms. I have large arms, and I love wearing sleeveless shirts. They just don't look right! Maybe when they tone up a bit :)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    stomach and back
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    tighten my stomach so I don't look pregnant - which I haven't been for 18 years!!
  • Nu_Mel
    Nu_Mel Posts: 48
    Options
    Abs and legs- more strength in them at the moment.

But slowly working on my whole body.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say my bum.
    It's always been kind of big as i have a overly concaved spine so makes it very sticky outty and over the years fat on to that has made it near epic :(
    Want it back to being not so butty.

LMFAO

Yeah.....this is me too. Exactly.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    trying to improve on my tan lines.. =/
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    stomach, back and thighs!
  • gizziemonkey
    Options
    inner thighs and triceps
  • manabanana88
    Options
    My stomach, my thunder thighs, and I want to get rid of those unsighty boobs that seemed to have shown up on my back in the past year
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    neck down.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    focusing on specific things to improve usually just leads to focusing on another specific thing to improve. if you 'spot focus' you end up losing the bigger picture and can't even see if when you look healthy. :(

i want to use my stored fat to increase my fitness. i really, really want to improve my fitness.

i would like to look at my butt and feel happy - it would be even better if i could look at my butt as it is now and feel happy, because realistically, i should.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Lolli1986/view/a-photo-anthology-of-dysmorphia-recovery-240115
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Stomach, by far. I'm extremely short, so when I gain weight it all goes to my torso since it has no way to stretch out. lol