What part of your body are you most wanting to improve?

Options

Replies

• pumkinoodle
    Options
    Like almost everyone I want to tone everything but my two biggest areas: belly and thighs... mostly my thighs even before my daughter I was always been self-conscious bout them...

As far as losing in the face neck areas have you tried those body wraps? I personally havn't tried them but there really popular amongst the other wives here on base. You can probably find more info about them by googling www.socalskinnywraps.com
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My arms - they're huge
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Butt, thighs and arms.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I want to have a six-pack (muscle group) and not look like I drank a six-pack (beer group).
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Lower abs!!!!! I want that pouch gone!!!!
  • Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have always been evenly proportioned even at my very highest. That's a good thing I guess. So I would have to say all of it.
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Upper arms. I could totally deal with everything else if I no longer had bingo wings and felt fine wearing just a strappy top! So there, or my legs. My mancalves can't fit into regular boots.
  • ocylott
    ocylott Posts: 31
    Options
    My hips. Curves are good, but I'd love to get rid of the love handles so the hips could be one smooth curve instead of looking kind of... bumpy.
  • tinydreams
    Options
    my thighs and bum! :(
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My tummy as that is the problem area for me after 3 kids..ever where else l love..
  • casiopeiya
    Options
    toned belly, smaller boobs, rounder butt (if possible)
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    after 5 kids in 8years will ef say my belly! lost the weight but got the sag still. ARGH!!!! lol x
  • Cutiecat
    Cutiecat Posts: 3
    Options
    I agree
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My huge gut. The rest of me is flabby but not so fat and I look like a potato with toothpick for legs and arms.
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My butt, thighs,stomach and arms....
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Bum, tum, hips and thighs...if anything else changes along the way, that's a bonus :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I WANT AN *kitten*
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Love handles. The stretch marks on my love handles were so bad as a child, they used to bleed after heavy activity. They're still ugly to look at now....some are nearly .5" wide. :(
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    thighs, thighs, and more thighs...did I mention THIGHS?!! :sick:
    oh yeah and my stomach. :grumble:
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Boobs. Everything else is getting smaller but the chest has not gone down at all.