5'2" Girls

Options

Replies

• Lisamar74
    Lisamar74 Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have just discovered this site yesterday. I think I'm already addicted.
    I've always been quite healthy and fit but now that I'm getting near middle age, finding it harder to keep the belly at bay.
    I'm a bugger for cheating - my downfall is pizza and wine. So much so that last year I became tea-total and the weight dropped off rapidly. Now I've started on the wine again, it's hard. And I don't like spirits such as vodka etc that are less calories.
    For me, running is the best thing to shed pounds and keep the weight off. And I've just bought a pair of roller boots which I'm hoping I have the courage to use (I'm 37 and think I'm 13).
    Good luck to everyone and hang in there. Summer is approaching!
  • joys01
    joys01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im 5"3 and have been struggling along to keep my weight under control. Boot camp, Kick boxing healthy eating but have managed to gain weight ??? go figure, I've joined to keep my motivation up. I also struggle with the odd nibbly day but not 2kg worth. I'm really struggling.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2''-5'3'' (I'm actually not entirely sure...different doctors have told me different things. Figures). I've lost about 85 pounds total (not on MFP).
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    5' 2''! Happy to be friended :)

I've dropped ALMOST 30 pounds, and am headed towards my last 20-25, all with MFP! I started January 1st at 183 pounds, and am 154 pounds today.
  • tinydreams
    Options
    Hey im 5'2 with about 10-15lbs to loose :)
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Im 5"3 and have been struggling along to keep my weight under control. Boot camp, Kick boxing healthy eating but have managed to gain weight ??? go figure, I've joined to keep my motivation up. I also struggle with the odd nibbly day but not 2kg worth. I'm really struggling.

I am 5'2" and this ^^^^^ sounds like me!
  • annlouise2
    Options
    I'm 5'2".5 also :) got around 30lbs to lose. Had lost 21lbs of this but its crept on again and i'm struggling!

Please add me could do with the motivation xxx
  • penelofur
    penelofur Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am 4'10- and I need some shortie friends!!!
    5 lb. weight gain on someone our height is such a HUGE difference.
    It is so easy to put on the weight and yet so hard to take it off.
    Please feel free to add me.
  • Tara1B
    Tara1B Posts: 78
    Options
    Im 5ft, only a couple more lbs to lose but they just WONT BUDGE haha.

Having my first cheat day this friday woohoo
    Everyone add me if you want :)

I have exactly the same problem - 5ft tall and stuck at this weight! I don't really need to lose anymore, but ideally would love to lose just 2-3 more lbs to make me just that little bit more happier!

Crisps are my downfall!

Feel free to add me!
  • Sherlynmelody
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm only 5ft 1" I am currently fluctuating between 144-142lbs, can never stay too long at the 142lb point. I think I am stuck!! I am aiming for 133lbs, which i dont think i will be getting there any time soon :( I am currently doing 30 day shred, im on day 18, so just over half way!! But Im not loosing any weight. Ive got a load of flab that shakes about when im doing my exercise and the CELLULITE X_X its shcoking. Im also working with a 1380 calorie in take per day. Please feel free to add me, give me tips, look at my diary etc. Whatever you want :)

THANK YOU X X X
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    me! I am 5'1" and currently in a bit of a plateau, lost 40-45lbs so far. CW is 150-ish (148-153)
  • roodledoodle
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3" and also need to stay on top of eating healthy - I find weekends the hardest of all and really need motivation to stay on track those days! Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies Im 5''2 Ive lost 12 pounds since starting MFP and 22 all together since christmas.
    Im at 161 right now and have been stuck for 2 weeks. I hurt my back yesterday go figure so Im taking an exercise break for a couple days but still watching my cals.
  • zaimahin
    zaimahin Posts: 3
    Options
    hi i m 5'1.5'' and was on a very bad life style my all life, i m 25 now i seroisly need to loose tons of lbs , need some friends to motivate and help me as i dont know much and how to start, just really confuse.. i m 187 lbs need to be 130. ned help.. feel free to add me (:
  • immotivatedinparis
    Options
    hi all i'm 5ft and currently i weigh 148lbs.i've lost over 20lbs so far,but only 3lbs since i started on MFP.i want to loose another 20lbs.please feel free to add me as a friend.WE CAN DO THIS!
  • rinachandayo0204
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new here...and this is only my second day trying out this site/getting fit/losing weight.
    I am 5'1" and my goal is to lose 20 pounds. I have always struggled with keeping the weight down, I was at a steady weight for a while, but recently I shot up a little bit and freaked out! So I need all the motivation that I can get!
    Any tips on using this site, and anything else will be greatly appreciated! :D
  • leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Options
    Im 5ft, only a couple more lbs to lose but they just WONT BUDGE haha.

Having my first cheat day this friday woohoo
    Everyone add me if you want :)

I have exactly the same problem - 5ft tall and stuck at this weight! I don't really need to lose anymore, but ideally would love to lose just 2-3 more lbs to make me just that little bit more happier!

Crisps are my downfall!

Feel free to add me!

I think i have tried almost everything haha. To be honest though, if the scale stayed the same i wouldnt mind, its just the measurements and how i look that im focusing on, but neither are changing at the moment :(
  • tlmartin317
    Options
    I'm 5"2', 118 currently. Have lost 12lbs. with MFP. Would like to be 110-115. More interested in maintaining and toning up though.

I seem to go over my calories daily because i'm not majorly trying to "LOSE" a lot more; so I tell myself "it's ok!" when it's not!!

Feel free to add me also :) I am 25 years old; married with 2 boys; teacher!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    Hi!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm 5'1" and a 1/2! I could use some encouraging shorties to help me out... so add me!
  • nmmoore1979
    nmmoore1979 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and need to lose 30 pounds. I'm 32 and have three kids. I'm a teacher and super busy all the time. I would love as many friends as possible!