5'2" Girls

Options

Replies

• brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", feel free to add me :) Currently I'm at 138lbs first goal of 130lbs, that will probably change once I reach it.
  • chris1529
    chris1529 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and weigh 153! I was 156. I love this site. It is great for tracking food and exercise. It's also great to read fitness and nutrition advice! :) I'm a stay at home wife and mother of 3 (1 daughter and 2 sons).
  • littlebear_25
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and i find it hard to gain weight, I've just joined and hope this will help me, if anyone has the same problem as me or has been able to gain weight, please feel free to add me or share your success :)
  • vyolette
    vyolette Posts: 23
    Options
    Me too! Not sure if I'm 5'2" or 5'1" lol! I started this week at 137 and am on my way down.. I've started a new diet this week and so far so good. I feel good about it! I really want to wear a bikini to the beach this year and feel good about it, but alas, we'll see.

Feel free to add me! I've been on here for a long time and don't have many friends. I too, could use some encouragement.
    Best of luck to everyone!
    : )
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'3 and weigh 126. I want to lose about 5 more lbs. Anyone who wants to be friends feel free to send me a request.

no way! you are a perfect weight! Maybe just tone up? I'm 5' 4" ( I' know I'm not really part of this group) and I'M the one who has to get down to 126!!!!!
  • pinkjellybaby
    pinkjellybaby Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me :)
    I'm 5'2 and even a little weight gain shows on me, which I hate.

Although on the plus side, I seem to be very tightly packed and so don't look as much as I weigh!
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and am pregnant with my third. After she arrives in July, I will be joining all of you in losing weight! Feel free to add me!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, and I'm in maintenance looking to tone up more. Feel free to add me.
    I posted my sucess story yesterday. Good luck!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/564091-365-days-on-mfp-success-with-pics
  • steph0924
    steph0924 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'2" and 5'3". I struggly daily with cheating on my diet. Last year I lost 17 pounds using FatSecret and joined MFP this year and I am bouncing back and forth over the same 5 pounds :( I am constantly losing the weekend battle with birthdays and showers and cake! I am feeling more motivated this week as we have a vacation in 8 weeks. I am just looking to lose my last 10 pounds.
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I am right on the borderline between 5'2" and 5'3"... I was solidly 5'2" all my adult life until I a few years ago, when I got into pilates to rehab from an injury, and it stretched my spine up to a lofty 5'3"!

Over the years, I've learned that I have an "acceptable weight range" of 105-115 lbs. Below that, I look too skinny, above that and I risk entering the dreaded Dumpy Zone. I'd been eating lots of junk, and in January discovered that I'd gotten up to 121, but when I cleaned up my eating a bit I quickly dropped back to 115. I joined MFP at that point, and am trying to get back to the middle of my range. I set my goal for 108.

I'm having a tough time getting these few pounds to budge, though. I've had very few days of going over my calorie goal, but I have NEVER gone over my calorie goal for the week. I exercise at least 20 minutes every day, usually more than that, doing yoga, hoop dance, or riding my bike. I've only lost 2lbs since joining MFP, and I gained back one of them after doing a round of prednisone for a sinus infection. I'm 37 years old, and starting to think I'll be on 1200 calories a day for the rest of my life....
  • steph0924
    steph0924 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow! I had found your website chocolatecoveredkatie.com before. Cool that you are on myfitnesspal!
  • anahee
    anahee Posts: 10
    Options
    i'm 5' 1.5"
    i need motivation all the time, i tend to slack sometimes because the hubby doesn't support me, if i want to work out i need to take one of the kids they're 1 and 3yrs what type of work out can i do with a toddler by my side? PLEEEASE HELP!!!!!!
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    Options
    5'2" here and I need to lose about 85 more lbs. I'd love to connect with people so we can motivate each other!
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, and I'm in maintenance looking to tone up more. Feel free to add me.
    I posted my sucess story yesterday. Good luck!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/564091-365-days-on-mfp-success-with-pics

And I love you for it! :flowerforyou:
  • getfitin11
    Options
    I'm 5'2" as well. I wanna join the club! lol. I've lost 20 so far and would like to lose 26 more for a goal of 120. I try to exercise most days of the week and eat really well (mostly). This will be my last time 'trying' to lose this weight because I will do it. I'm so determined and motivated to not stop until I accomplish my goals. Please add me for friends.
  • pnut456
    pnut456 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am also 5'2" and would like to lose about 100 pounds but small goals at first, right?! I was close to goal once and know I can do it again but motivation and accountability is key for me!! feel free to add me! Good Luck with all your goals!!! xo
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    I am 5'2 (on a good hair day) 5'1 3/4" Deffinitly with you on the need for motivation. I have a lot to loss looking at me know you would never know I served 6 years in the Army. I am striving for a complete overhaul weight, fitness, attitude. Feel free to add me :)
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    Hii, im 5'2 and 126lbs, not over weight but looking to lose a few lbs and tone up! Jus started 30 day shred!
    I eat far too much chocolate and rubbish! Need to get strict and motivated!!
    xx

The 30 day shred was super helpful for me in toning up! (being 5'2, and I started it trying lose those last few pounds;) I also added in cardio kick boxing (or just cardio) to supplement it. Good luck:)
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    I am 5'2" as well. I wish I am taller but God decided that I am better off with short legs & short torso. Haha. I love it.

Feel free to add me.

xox
  • tiffaneenicole
    Options
    I's 5'2" as well! We all have to stick together! I try not to have cheat days for that purpose! I work way to hard to waste my hard work on one day of lack of self control - you can do it!