52 lbs so far... before and after!

Options

Replies

• rghelardi
    rghelardi Posts: 10
    Options
    Love your story. I wish I could do the same. I've been there before. I was at 183 lbs and got to 140 lbs by dieting. But that was several years ago and now I've put it on again and it's not coming off as quickly as it did before. I'm over 40 and I guess it just gets harder with age. Your story is an inspiration though, but I see that it does take hard work. Thanks for sharing.
  • verdammtwenig
    Options
    You are SOOOOO beautiful! WELL DONE!
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow !! what a great source of inspiration!!! Congratulations on doing it all on your own and doing it the right way!!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Really amazing! !!
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    Way to go -- great story. You look so happy -- congratulations!
  • PDCbran
    PDCbran Posts: 6
    Options
    You rock! I am 221 and I want to be 175. Your story is sooo inspiring! So I have some questions..... What does a week look like concerning your exercise and diet? I really love food, how did you get from where you were to making food fuel like you said in your story? How do you maintain? I can loose weight, but can't keep it off.
  • rghelardi
    rghelardi Posts: 10
    Options
    how do you add friends? Your story is inspiring to me!

You can click on anyone on this message board and then click on add friend. Also, you can find friends by their e-mail address or just by age and weight loss goal, by clicking find members.
  • mibrewer413
    mibrewer413 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job! I loved your story and you are very inspirational! You're such a cute girl!!!
  • MamaSarahMarie
    Options
    Congrats to you, you look wonderful ! Stories like yours is whats really pushing me to do my best and stick with this! Thank you for sharing!
  • shannoncuth
    Options
    you look so good!!! keep up the great job
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    What a transformation. You look fantastic!
  • cfoster3406
    cfoster3406 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You Look Great.
  • ronde
    ronde Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are adorable!
  • DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    Amazing transformation! It's so helpful to see success like yours, it gives us all encouragement and it becomes easier to think we can get there too. Thank you. (P.S. I'm from Warrenton !)
  • ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you're an inspiration!! thanks for sharing your story :)
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You look so good! Congrats! I sent you a friend request, hope that is okay :)
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And are you eating fries with mustard in that picture? Yum! LOL
  • hendrijm
    hendrijm Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great! I also would like to get down to 120 and can relate to being a homebody and not wanting to go out anywhere.
  • BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!
  • vividliz14
    Options
    Wow thanks for the motivation..I'm new to MFP..I'm
    so ready..thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!