People 18-25 who are losing the healthy way

Options
13»

Replies

• Larakroft2
    Options
    Hi, i have just joined and pretty nervous about all of this. Need to surround myself with people with the same goal as me. Feel free to add me.
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and have a bunch of food intolerances so I'm all for healthy :) Add me if you like! I have a hard time being friends with people with EDs as well, especially on sites that encourage weight loss. It just makes me want to mirror them (bad! bad! bad!).
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 18, 5'3, and trying to lose a lot of weight, but I'm trying to do it the healthy way. :)
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    hi im 22, 5'7" and trying to lose 30-35lbs, so far ibe lost 5. anyone feel free to add me! im on everyday!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm a little outside of your age group -- 29. :-) But I am losing and it is in a healthy way... something that unfortunately I never did before now!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am 25, going to healthy route, and brand new here. Would love to have a support network too, thanks for making this thread!
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    Glad there's people who do wanna lose weight the healthy way! I had to delete a lot of people too.. some of them were already skinny and only wanting to eat about 500 calories a day..its like jesus.. what kind of crazyness is that!! thats not being fit that's called starving your self.. Anywho I'm 24 and all about losing weight the right way :D feel free to add me
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    21 looking for friends same age group with at least 50+ pounds to lose :-)
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    24:) Do Turbo Fire, and Eat a Plant Based Diet. Just recently I started to count my calories because I wasn't eating the plant based diet the healthy way. Let my weight get out of hand and I am fixing that. Determined to loose at least 10 more pounds. FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!