Passive aggressive much?

Options

Replies

• BurkeshireFarms
    BurkeshireFarms Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Time to put someone's favorite remote in a lock box chained to a cinder block.

Or you could just suspend their golf clubs in the highest tree.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Bolt_cutters_animated.gif
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Sometimes family does some messed up stuff with good intentions. I don't know how your relationship is with your folks but maybe they thought they were helping you by doing it.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I want to know the rest of this story!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    We padlock the fridges at the school I work at.. Otherwise the kids would be stealing things left and right.

To have family padlock it though... geeze. Tell them all to f-off and go about your business.. if they want to act like children, then treat them as such!
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have three sons. They eat everything in sight (which is really good for my goals, how can I overeat if there's nothing left?). Sometimes I have felt like padlocking the fridge just so I can save some money! But I wouldn't have the heart to do that, no. If the food runs out then so be it. We always manage somehow.
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    Options
    bump to hear the outcome!
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Bump! Want to know the rest!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    ok, if this is a group of people sharing space, there needs to be a 'community' mtg. to voice concerns. If this is a signifigant other,then they have control issues and I would have trouble controlling myself....could it be a mean spirited joke?
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Oh you had better believe you sweet patootie I would be PEE'D OFF
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!
    Bolt_cutters_animated.gif
  • JamieDoane
    Options
    Call a famillly meeting and ask what's going on. Then maybe you'll have some answers to your situation and you can make decisions on what you should do.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    bump because I want to know the result of this!

can't believe they didn't talk to you about it
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Simple...buy your own little college fridge. Put it in your room. Keep your healthy food in it and dare someone to mess with it.

Problem solved.

Still have the WTH talk though!!
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    :grumble: Not liking this:grumble:
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Oh bless you. That would really upset me.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    *waiting to hear the end of the fridge saga*
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I have three sons. They eat everything in sight (which is really good for my goals, how can I overeat if there's nothing left?). Sometimes I have felt like padlocking the fridge just so I can save some money! But I wouldn't have the heart to do that, no. If the food runs out then so be it. We always manage somehow.

:smile:I know the feeling, that's why I have a mini fridge in my bedroom, so when I buy strawberries I can actually have some, before the kids eat them all.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I'd be moving out.

Me too. All the **** my parents gave me, they never did this. I'd be waking up the house in a FURY.
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    bump....want to hear the explanation for this.