Apple shaped people (again) Please post Before and After Pix

Options

Replies

• Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love to see these before and after pictures everyone looks awesome.
  • Squirkie
    Squirkie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I don't have any "AFTER" pics because I have not reached my goal yet but I do have in progress pics and I am a textbook apple shape. I am seeing a loss in belly fat though, so hope this helps.

Front_zps3d3c4dab.jpg

Side2_zpsbefd9043.jpg

Side1_zps9078d13e.jpg

What a transformation!!! Great job!
  • clairemarie1016
    clairemarie1016 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I, too, am apple shaped :( It sucks! But, with hard work we can change it, ladies! We just have to work a bit harder than women with the other shapes. I would KILL to be a cute little pear shape and I can't even IMAGINE being a va va voom hourglass. Those chicks don't know how good they've got it, I swear lol. I've been doing Jillian Michaels DVDs at home and also spin class twice a week and I've about got mine worked off. Still working on toning up more though.

Here are my before and afters, we CAN get rid of our bellies!!

Janprogress.png

and more recently
    photo20.jpg

Which Jillian Michaels DVD did you use?
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    DSCN0155.jpg

2011-06-28_19-20-14_631.jpg
  • LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am an apple too. I used to not know that was a body shape since I had only heard pear all my life. Here are my in progress pictures. I am not half way yet but proud of the results I am seeing currently.

22e7d878-2b47-48f9-8ec6-ee4d7df06c16_zps67edf39b.jpg
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    ^^
    Ha, yeah it took me forever to realize I was an apple too. I used to describe myself as a rectangle.
  • DonnaRenee68
    DonnaRenee68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am apple shaped too and I have always said if I had to have extra, I would rather have it in my butt and hips...lol none of us seem happy to have any extra! ;-)
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    How is this considered an apple shape? I dont get it.... You look amazing by the way. WOW

I, too, am apple shaped :( It sucks! But, with hard work we can change it, ladies! We just have to work a bit harder than women with the other shapes. I would KILL to be a cute little pear shape and I can't even IMAGINE being a va va voom hourglass. Those chicks don't know how good they've got it, I swear lol. I've been doing Jillian Michaels DVDs at home and also spin class twice a week and I've about got mine worked off. Still working on toning up more though.

Janprogress.png

and more recently
    photo20.jpg
    O M GGGGGG. Your transformation is awesome and this AFTER pictuer is soooooooo HOT! Thanks for sharing....you look amazing. WOW. Thanks for letting me see that their is light at the end of the tunnel.
  • exostan
    exostan Posts: 38
    Options
    I look so much like your "before" photo. I seem to have a long pelvis, if that makes sense, but my waist does eventually dip in. I agree your after picture looks more pear - wahhh I hope that happens to me too! xD
  • mrsraychj
    Options
    This site has really helped me figure out my true goal weight and is very inspiring. You can plug in all your information and body shape and it shows pictures of real women at that same height/weight/size/shape.
    http://www.mybodygallery.com
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I went from a true apple shape to an hourglass. My measurements are now 39-31-39 and I'm working on a smaller silhouette.

picisto-20130410222959-831628_zps579a1d8f.jpg[/URL]
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I went from a true apple shape to an hourglass. My measurements are now 39-31-39 and I'm working on a smaller silhouette.

You are awesome
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

You are a true inspiration and I <3 you for it.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    http://www.icb2001.com/Waist-To-Hip_Ratio.asp

Here is a neat calculator. One pick here is def. a pear hips bigger than chest. Y'all all done amazing Jobs no matter your shape. my mom and sister are apples Big Boobs and Big Bellies with no leg fat or wide hips. I have an hour glass shape hidden under apple belly fat. BOO.

But Allie 71--GIRL you are rocking it. HAWT
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Me, at 220, 200, and then this morning at 175(ish? lol)

The first 2, I resized on Photobucket and can't revert.. and of course, my computer crashed and that's the ONLY 'before' photo I have.. lol

2012-04-02_zps93e86046.jpg

photo2_zps839bfcaf.jpg

(sorry for the droopy-drawers pajamas :tongue: )
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options

Janprogress.png

and more recently
    photo20.jpg

I just read your "About Me" section and just wanted to tell you, you put those VS models to SHAME!!! Your body is absolutely unbelievable!!!! WOW!!! You are SUCH an inspiration! I know I will never look like you, but by golly, I'm going to try!!!
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    What shape am I??? I have a large chest a bit wider shoulders, my waist dips in on the sides even though it sticks out in front, I have wide hips a big *kitten* and larger legs ....I think in a combo lol

You sound like an hourglass because your waist dips in on the sides. The front of your waist is just a matter of weight overall, as far as I understand.

Google "body type calculator". I just did it. I also thought I was hourglass, but I am straight/banana. To be hourglass your waist should be about 9 inches smaller than your bust and hips, from what I have read. My waist nips in, but not that much! HA HA!
  • mode42
    mode42 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Nerdycurls
    Nerdycurls Posts: 143 Member
    Options

Janprogress.png

and more recently
    photo20.jpg

Sorry to butt in to the thread, guys, but you ^ don't look like an apple! You look like a pear.

You look great! You did an awesome job:)

And she did look an apple before!

Thank you!! oh and to the previous poster, I wish I was a pear lol. I have skinny skinny legs and a tiny butt. Gain all my weight in my belly and back and a little on my arms/boobs.

You totally look like a pear! How in the world did an apple get that kind of butt? LOL that's what I'd like to know. My body is very man-shaped from the back...broad shoulders, spare tire, big arms, no butt.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!