Green Team Week 5

Options
Wow we are now starting week 5, cool is it not? Ok everyone let the weight in begin!!!:tongue: Good Luck:flowerforyou: Hey anybody got a good idea for this week challenge? Post it

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hi greenies........I have been battling major sleep issues, so sorry if I have not been around....pulled off of my platau and lost some weight....a pound every 2 days actually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you all tomorrow for weighin..
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I will do this weeks challenge! I will put it up tomarrow! It will be exciting!!! and make you sweat:laugh: :noway: :huh: :huh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :sad: :sad: or cry........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

baby.jpg
    Say hello to my new before picture:laugh: :laugh:
  • nl_lynx
    nl_lynx Posts: 12
    Options
    OMG !! this is hilarious!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i was just surfing thru some posts and came upon this! boy, i bet all the creases on this lil body have to be dried very carefully! what a cute BABY!!
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    hahaha that baby too cute
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    Good morning! Just check-in. My weight is 203.4. I lost .2 of a pound. I should be happy about that considering my eating habits this week and the fact that I hardly exercised all week. I meet the challenge for the week 2 times out of 5. That's bad for me. I am going out of town for the next 3 weeks so I may not be on the board much but don't count me out.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    Options
    :happy: Good morning there green team!
    Well I lost this week (that the heavens! If I hadn't I would have had a fight with "the scale":devil: )
    So 3 pounds down, a whole bunch to go!
    Well I am doing the challenge this week! And I want to make it somethign that is gonna help on this journey.
    So this is what I have thought of. Find 3 exercises that you can put in an order (like a curcuit training)
    Example: Push ups, sit ups, and squats Do 1 set of 15 of each, then do the set of each a second time.
    Try :happy: Im saying try to get it in everyday.:bigsmile: Should only take a few minutes.:bigsmile:

it can be what ever exercise you can do, and 25 reps doesn't have to be your limit! the sky is the limit, but challenge yourself, do the exercise that you ca do.
    I think that this challenge will work well, because the different levels are not broken down (some people can't do hard core, and some can):huh: :bigsmile:
    Well tell me what you think
    :heart:
    cherrrrrrrrrrrrrry
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    love the challenge this week!! I think I can do this one b/c i can do things at work on my lunch. :happy:
    I weighed in at 126.8 so I am up a bit this week. I did horrible with eating but I knew I would b/c of all the graduation partying!!! Trying harder this week....so lets see some results!!!!
    Greenies I hope you all have a great Friday....YEAH its FRIDAY!!!! Good luck everyone and talk to you later on today!
    Story time at work :drinker: :bigsmile: have to get in on it!
  • jacque509
    Options
    :wink: Good morning Greeenies!!!
    I am weight in at 241 so I am down 242.6, so that gives me hope that now I am feeling better maybe with a little more effort I can do even better next week. i am so happy, I was sure I was not gonna have a loss since I only worked out one day since last week.
  • jacque509
    Options
    Wow great minds think alike!! I was just thinking on my way into work about adding the push up and sit up along with the 200 squats to get a curcuit training going on so I am in. Great idea missvita
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Ok so I never posted my weight last week but between last week and this week I am up about 5 pounds. I ended up sich again and now have bronchitis. I went to bed super early and am chugging the water today. I'm not worring to much about my weight because I have been sick off and on for the last 5-6 weeks which is not normal for me. Normally I am healthy. I think it's all just because of lack of sleep and too much stress. Oh I am also going to eat an orange a day and drink some good OJ. Hopeing this is the end. Well I am headed out of town for the weekend so I hope you all have a great weekend.
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    I adjusted my weight b/c if I dont I wont see truly what I need to do and it was sad to see it go from 2 lbs down to 0......:sad: :sad: :sad:
    working my *kitten* off this week so I can get weight back off. I need it!!!! only a little over a week until our anniversary. :happy: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure this is possible, but as I told you, I weighed yesterday and was the same.....................today I am up three lbs.......................very sad.:cry:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    Options
    Porka~ I think our scales are plotting aginst us!
    untitled.jpg
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    Options
    the chaingang is recruiting! wanna join?:bigsmile:
  • aml0484
    Options
    MissVitaVonCherry~ I am going to quit smoking this weekend. Tonight actually. I was wondering where you got your quit smoking ticker. I think This would be really motivational for me. Thanks!
  • jacque509
    Options
    HAHAHA, I love that,
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    I love this week's challenge. Thanks for the great challenge. I am going to be out of town for the next 3 weeks away from my gym so I am going to have to finds things I can do on my own at other people's houses. I am going to do squats, lunges, push ups and crunches.

aml-Good Luck with quitting to smoke!:flowerforyou:
  • aml0484
    Options
    ammcnett Thanks!!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    Options
    :happy: Aml~ I got the site from sassie, I believe it is smokefree.com or something among that.

ammcnett~ Good luck witht hte out of town stuff, I hope it is fun! and we will be missing you, but will be happy when you get back!
    Good luck with the challenge! I know you will do great!:bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm up about 2 pounds. No surprise considering how I've been eating lately. Going to Phx for a few days, so don't know how I will do this week either. Step kids are going to be gone for a month (they are flying to Indianapolis for a vist with 2 of their aunts). So, after this weekend, I am hoping to re-commit. While they are gone, I am going to try to exercise every day for at least an hour and then buckle down on the eating.