What else goes well with plain greek yogurt??

Options
124»

Replies

• krystlenicole
    krystlenicole Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like to combine plain greek yogurt and with a fat free ranch packet. It makes a great, low-fat veggie dip!
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    I use greek yogurt in place of mayo in chicken salad and egg salad. I also add it to soups, chilis, potatoes, and hummus. It's pretty much great in place of mayo, sour cream, etc.
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    True Lemon and True Lime. It's crystallized lemon or lime in little packets. I also add stevia and either blackberries or blueberries with some slivered almonds.
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bump :) Trying to add greek yogurt to my idea and can't eat it alone at this point.. :)

SO many good ideas about making dips and using in chicken salad.. thanks!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    True Lemon and True Lime. It's crystallized lemon or lime in little packets. I also add stevia and either blackberries or blueberries with some slivered almonds.

Sounds interesting! What part of the grocery store would I find it in? (the true lemon / true lime)
  • Jordant107
    Jordant107 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Protein powder and raspberries.
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    A dollop of homemade apricot jam - it is amazingly delicious - sweet and tart and I wish I hadn't finished off the last jar of jam!! I'll have to make some more...
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    Blueberries, pineapples. Museli for crunch. So good. I found a lot of other ideas here that I'm going to try. thanks
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My favorite is using plain Greek yogurt as a sour cream substitute. I love sour cream and will eat it with anything. I feel like the fat free Greek yogurt is so much thicker and richer than ff sour cream plus it's full of protein. I've mixed dill in it for a veggie dip, chives and garlic powder for a chip dip, mixed it with salsa for tortilla chip dip and tacos.
  • wrecktechno
    wrecktechno Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt, honey and muesli for breakfast. Oh lordy, had it in Greece for the first time. wow.