Exercises you HATE

Options
Hello! I wanted to start this thread as a place to leave our negative emotions regarding whichever exercises we HATE. I know this community is really supportive and positive, which I LOVE, but sometimes we all need to vent.

Anywho, I hate RUNNING and PUSH UPS! (Or pull ups, my upper body is so weak. Been working on it but now my arms are weak AND sore!) And I hate running because it is so boring! And it hurts my lungs like crazy. My respiratory system is always done with running before the rest of my body even wants to stop.

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I hate all exercise. I do it only beause I have to in order to get the body I want.
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Running! Especially on a treadmill.

I will never be a runner, ever. However, I will cheer on those who are
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I hate lifting weights.

I have a love/hate relationship with running. I hate running but love the feeling when the run is over.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Burpees and any sort of plyometric exercise.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Running is the only exercise I love. I can cope with most others cardio exercises but I hate weights. I'm doing very little weight stuff until I'm within 10lbs of my goal.
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Lunges...with a passion! :explode:
  • lizal76t
    lizal76t Posts: 13
    Options
    I hate running outdoors but want to eventually run a marathon so I guess my wonder treadmill and I will have to part ways (so much more fun to run while watching Gilmore Girls lol)
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options

This! I HATE plyometrics.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Push Ups
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Burpees, planks, high jumps.....
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    jumping jacks for 30day shred...screw jillian - she may know some 400 pound people who do them but my knees just wont ...
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options

This times about a million. Also, planks.
  • manasunshine
    Options
    push ups. arghhh. can never get a single darn one right:mad:
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Oh I second the lunges...hate...and frog hops...I don't care if they are good for you! I also am not a runner and have a love/hate relationship with trying to be one
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    jumping jacks for 30day shred...screw jillian - she may know some 400 pound people who do them but my knees just wont ...

I was thinking the same thing!
  • codycaca1
    codycaca1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    PLANKS!!! Especially side planks!! It's probably because I am not good at holding my body up for that long :( lol
  • roachtg
    roachtg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Burpees and Jumping Jacks!! uuuugggghhhhhhh
  • AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I dont mind doing the fitness classes and I dont mind doing videos. An I love the tread.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Inch worm ... I'm willing to sub almost anything for them when my trainer decides that they are in the list for the day.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Lunges. I never feel like I'm building muscle, only like I'm going to fall over.