Exercises you HATE

Options

Replies

• hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks... Kudos to the people who are 400lbs, but I've got some "girls" who aren't too keen on 'em.
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    Lunges!! I have no balance!
    Squats, my knees are so weak!
    Push ups (proper ones)
    And running lol!
    xxx
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I hate running & burpees too. Before I was preggo I was able to do push ups even pull ups and I liked them but always
    hated diamond push ups. I couldnt do 1. Now I hate them all because all these 9 mo.+ time without doing them I lost upper body & core strength & I have to start on 0.:sad: :sad: Thanx for letting me vent:flowerforyou:
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Running - esp on a treadmill.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I hate mountain climbers although over the past month they have gotten easier, but I still hate them. And stride jumps. I'm good with most anything else.
  • StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Burpees! & any routine that require going from a laying down position to a standing up position fast, gives me a head rush.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    YOGA! That.is.all.
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Lunges...with a passion! :explode:

I also HATE lunges... especially walking lunges. I am also just now turning from hate to just a strong dislike for squats.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Running is the only exercise I love. I can cope with most others cardio exercises but I hate weights. I'm doing very little weight stuff until I'm within 10lbs of my goal.

I'm with you, I would rather run anyday.

Oh and I HATE Burpees and lunges my knees can not handle it.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Step ups..i have to really concentrate and tighten my core just to make sure I dont fall over...and exercise ball pull in..dont mind the exercise..its the dismount...i always do it wrong...ugh
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Burpees and any sort of plyometric exercise.

This! I HATE plyometrics.
    :tongue: Hey whats a burpee?

This is what I found:

The burpee (identical to what is in US English termed a "squat thrust") is a full body exercise used in strength training and as aerobic exercise. It is performed in four steps, and was originally known as a "four-count Burpee":

1.Begin in a standing position.
    2.Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground. (count 1)
    3.Extend your feet back in one quick motion to assume the front plank position. (count 2)
    4.Return to the squat position in one quick motion. (count 3)
    5.Return to an upright standing position. (count 4)
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    Crunches/sit-ups. After I decide to do them, I just lay there for five or ten minutes until I finally get started!
  • Heaven71
    Options
    My respiratory system is always done with running before the rest of my body even wants to stop.

You're running too fast. You should be able to hold a conversation while running.
  • Dragonfly7701
    Options
    Running!!! I wish I could do it but I suck at it. LOL
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Push ups...i know they are good for me, I know I need to work on upper body strength...i know that these will help...

but so help me ...i hate them too much.
  • Heaven71
    Options
    jumping jacks for 30day shred...screw jillian - she may know some 400 pound people who do them but my knees just wont ...

Ugh, yes!

Thank GOD !! I AM NOT ALONE :-)

Nope, you are not alone!
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I hate all exercise. I do it only beause I have to in order to get the body I want.

This^^^
  • CaseyGaffney
    Options
    Burpees. So guess what I make myself do all the time? I'm such an *kitten* to myself; I hate me. :laugh:
  • ajohn252
    ajohn252 Posts: 158
    Options
    LUNGES

Enough said.
  • IslandDer
    IslandDer Posts: 27
    Options
    Bump!