I NEED MOTIVATION!! re-starting 30ds...

Options
13»

Replies

• ImChar
    ImChar Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30ds tonight, I wanted to meet this goal by my birthday - May 19th. Feel free to add me...
  • Blanche76
    Blanche76 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and love it! I know what you mean about cussing her out, lol
  • amurdaugh2010
    Options
    ahh so many replies!! this is why I love this website. You guys are AWESOME! i work tow jobs and can't restart it tonight, as im working them both today, but, tomorrow. it's totally on. Whose with me???
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow morning at 5am! I have to do it that early so I can be dressed and ready for work. I just have no motivation to do it after work. So good luck everyone! I want to see before and after photos in a month ;) I already took mine and lets just say they wont be seeing the internet until I have the after photos to go with it LOL
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    :smile: I did day 3 today. I have restarted a few times (I think I got to day 19 or 20) Feel Free to add me and we can keep eachother gooooooooooing!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    We should start a group!! lol women who cuss at the b***** on the t.v. screen.

Hahahahahahaha! Yes we should! I think she's evil all masquerading as a trainer! I love to hate her. BTW I am still Sore. I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow.
  • fatou9804
    Options
    There are so many success stories out here about this DVD and I have tried it on and off for the past year. I realized that when I stick with it for a week or so I see a difference in my body. You guys have motivated me so much that I will definitely start tomorrow morning. Please add me. I'm IN!!!!
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Did it in 35 days lost 10.6 lbs and 17.5 inches over all. I'm going to restart it on the 30th.

e825440a.jpg
    4fe8a40f.jpg
  • MistyboBisty
    Options
    [/quote
    [/quote
    Hang in there, you'll see results if you stick with it. It really is a mental thing. I seem to notice as I go through the Levels that there are phases I hit as I progress.

Day 1 - That was really hard, I'm not sure I can do this.

Day 2 - Crap, I don't really want to do this but I'll try.

Day 3 - Huh, that wasn't too bad, I did all the moves.

Days 4-6 - Shut the F*** up Jillian! Is that all you got? You're not going to beat me.

Days 6-10 - Bring it b****!
    [/quote

HAHA! Oh my gosh, I'm on Day 8 and I swear I had every one of those thoughts along the way. I have a Facebook weightloss group, and last week I was posting on there that I wanted to choke Jillian...then yesterday I was posting a motivational quote from her.
  • MistyboBisty
    Options
    Not sure why the quote got messed up...
  • amkelley
    amkelley Posts: 81
    Options
    I have done it a few times myself. My favorite way of doing the 30 DS is to do a different level everyday. I KNOW that is not how it is intended to be done technically but I felt like my body didnt get as much out of it doing the same workout for 10 days. The first time I did it, I did it right- 10 days on each level. The second time I did about 1 week at level 1 and then 2 on level 2 and finished up with level 3. The 3rd time I did 30 days was a different level everyday. I felt like I got the best workout that month! I will say that my joints and knees never hurt anymore and haven't since about 3 weeks into the video my first go around with it which was last fall. I still do the video a few times a week every single week in addition to dancing and walking and biking....the video alone is a great workout though!
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You are all so awesome. Just reading all your posts have inspired me to get my video out and start it in the morning!! We are going to kick some serious *kitten* this month :) Here we go ladies and gents :) Please feel free to add me!!! I'd love to motivate you as well as have your motivation kicking me into gear!!!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am going to restart this tomorrow morning. i have started it so many times and quit. This time I am not quitting. I have to do this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!