women: what do you wear to the gym?

Options
124»

Replies

• Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Capri yoga-style pants, sports bra, regular cotton t-shirt, socks and sneakers (and obviously underwear lol).
  • EellaK
    EellaK Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I dress frumpy. I wear workout pants and a t-shirt I can find..lol..

That's me. I'm usually the only women doing strength training, so I sure as hell don't want to call attention to my 40-year-old just-getting-back-in-shape self. Plus, I'm a teacher; I can't have my students/former students seeing me in my underwear!
  • Solosesso
    Solosesso Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    clown shoes , a tiara,fair wings,and neon green tutu,full make up and hair curled

I can has pics?

That would be AWESOME! XD
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Silly me I thought there would be pictures.

FINE :P

318225_10151830852955125_1419241446_n.jpg

Comfy :-)

looks nice and comfy .. thanks for posting
  • bodyrocks365
    Options
    Since my last post I bought a bunch of stuff:

-Compression pants
    -spandex shorts
    -2 awesome underarmour sports bras (I am little on top and they are like moisture wicking spandex bralettes)
    -running shorts

so now I can comfortably wear my tank tops without flashing anyone and by the end of the workout I have sweat on my back and front but it's worth it- I hate the workout tanks with built in bras they are too hot and restrictive for me.

I was just complaining about the workout tanks with built in bras.. I tried on one last night that was medium and fit like an extra small.. god was that annoying. Plus they are really restrictive and tight!

The best workout tanks I found are by Under Armor.. I got them at the outlet, but they are very soft, loose and long. I love them for lifting weights in!
    That sounds fantastic I will have to check them out!
  • bodyrocks365
    Options
    Silly me I thought there would be pictures.
    Haha there are some and thank you girls for posting pics!
  • bodyrocks365
    Options
    Hey OP
    you should definitely wear just a sports bra :-)
    Haha--- no one else at my PF wears one...Idk if I can get away with it or if it's a dress code issue?
  • bodyrocks365
    Options
    Flowy "baby-doll" Tanks

Big cut off t-shirts

Soffe shorts

sweatpants or trackpants

Whatever is comfortable really...

Running shoes

OH and a sweatband, yes, I said it a sweatband!

It makes me feel cool. :tongue: Actually, my trainer won't let me train unless I wear it haha.

2630369_8354.jpg
    Lookn good :)
  • RedRunner82
    Options
    Always a sports bra - I got a few from a Reebok outlet a million years ago that I still use religiously. If I'm doing weights, I wear capris and a racer-back or sleeveless tech top. If I'm running, I wear running shorts and a tech t-shirt that's a little looser. For some reason I like the tighter clothing when I'm doing ST; I guess it makes me feel more bada$$!