Replies

• Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Brought tears to my eyes!
  • cherri3s
    cherri3s Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    this made my day , thank you for posting it :) i wish you luck in your weight loss
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Love it! Congrats!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    such a wonderful NSV...keep up the good work...
    denise
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    That is the CUTEST thing I have ever heard. What a great nsv =]
    Congrats on your success!

Keep this in your mind if you ever get discouraged!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    This is so....wow! I loved it, it made my day and made me remember why I am on this journey, so many many reasons and my babies (15yrs, 9yrs, and 3yrs old) being one of the biggest reasons. Thank you for posting this! :flowerforyou:
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    That is so stinkin' sweet! LOVE IT.
  • E024431
    E024431 Posts: 6
    Options
    Awesome! Love this story!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    grinning ear to ear :happy:
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Aww!! I had a couple of tears there for a second. That is the best measuring device I can think of!! :)
  • VeeJon
    VeeJon Posts: 27
    Options
    How awesome!....That is great and so inspiring!!....Keep going!!
  • Loula2011
    Loula2011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Kids give the best compliments!! :)
  • CapsFan17
    CapsFan17 Posts: 198
    Options
    Thats so sweet! Keep it up!!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Too cute!!!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    awwww... what a tender moment... and those are the ones that count the most.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    OK, thats cute, and I don't even like children.
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    This made me smile with tears in my eyes. This has got to be the best feeling in the world.
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    That's so sweet!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    "Mom! I don't even have to take the pix - I know you're losing pounds. Do you know how I know?!?!?! Because when we first started taking those pix, and I would come and jump on you after work and wrap my arms and legs around you, I couldn't reach my arms all the way around, but yesterday when you came home and I came to jump on and hang on you like a leech, I was able to put my arms all the way around AND I was able to lock my hands together like this!" At which point she proceeded to demonstrate how she locks her hands around me:)

Who needs a scale OR a tape measure? My baby girl is measuring me with her hugs and "locking" her hands around me:)

My 9 year old son does this! He is so happy that I'm getting healthy, and likes to see how much farther he get his arms around me. He can grab his forearms now! I have explained that his arms are also getting longer, but that he's right, I have made A LOT of progress. Makes me so glad to see the look on his face!
  • curlygirly80
    Options
    OMG, I just teared up!! That was awesome, she is like your little tape measure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!