Ice cream replacement

Options
I found a product called Arctic Zero ice cream is is the best thing I have found to replace ice cream . Check them out online. Here are some numbers.
1/2 cup
37 cal
Fat 0 yes 0
Carbs 6 grm
Sugar 5 grm
Protein 3.4
Add some suger free syrup total cal 50 can't beat it, had to share!

Replies

• LoveLife8888
    Options
    im an absolute ice cream addict! and ive gone now for 2 weeks without it...... i hate it! :,( so thanks to you i may just get to eat it again. :) thank you!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I have some in my freezer right now! It's good, but can't really replace ice cream imo. The texture is way different, but it works for my cravings at least sometimes!
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    I found vanilla cream sticks swirled with orange, cherry or raspberry. 14 cal 0 sugar 0fat. Sweetened with splenda (I'm not asking for a splenda lecture) I'm telling you, it is so tasty! Light and active is the brand name-I found them at Aldis
  • turbogirl01
    Options
    I found this just in time...Ice cream 2 days in a row and there was no quitting in sight until now...haha :p
  • bolderopal
    bolderopal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Another amazing thing (you can only get it at Whole Foods currently) is Almond-licious Ice Supreme. I love the pecan!
  • RestartThisRight
    Options
    DONT try strawberry. its terrible. I LOVELOVELOVE vanilla maple though :)
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I found a product called Arctic Zero ice cream is is the best thing I have found to replace ice cream . Check them out online. Here are some numbers.
    1/2 cup
    37 cal
    Fat 0 yes 0
    Carbs 6 grm
    Sugar 5 grm
    Protein 3.4
    Add some suger free syrup total cal 50 can't beat it, had to share!

That stuff is NASTY..

Eat your real ice cream.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's every night.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    just eat ice cream.
  • Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Nice find skinnyd! I do alternates sometimes, but there are times I *do* allow myself REAL Ice Cream. Usually about once a month... but then and ONLY then!! :))
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Still looking for it in my local grocery store. No luck so far.:grumble:
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Personally, I found Arctic Zero completely lacking in taste, texture, satisfaction factor, everything. I am still looking for a substitute for ice cream, but until I find something good I will just have an ice cream day every once in a while.
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Still looking for it in my local grocery store. No luck so far.:grumble:

i live in wichita, ks and the only place i've been able to find it is at a local health food/organic store. i think the arctic zero website has a store locator that will tell you where it is sold in your area. good luck!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Another great one is mixing some Nutella (for those of you who like it) with bananas. Zap it til the mix is smooth in a blender, freeze it and you have delicious AND low calorie ice cream! :drinker:

If you want the actual recipe, just let me know.
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Personally, I found Arctic Zero completely lacking in taste, texture, satisfaction factor, everything. I am still looking for a substitute for ice cream, but until I find something good I will just have an ice cream day every once in a while.

have you tried skinny cow? it's delicious!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried that, but I do eat the blue bunny sweet freedom ice creams. They are no sugar added and either fat free or 1/2 the fat and are between 50 to 100 cals for 1/2 cup. They taste awesome and have many flavors, I buy mine from wal-mart and my fave is the butter pecan.

Ty for sharing :))
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Another great one is mixing some Nutella (for those of you who like it) with bananas. Zap it til the mix is smooth in a blender, freeze it and you have delicious AND low calorie ice cream! :drinker:

If you want the actual recipe, just let me know.

You are "Da Boss", lady!!!! :) DANG that sounds good.
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's every night.
    Master!

8355213vm9_o.jpg
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    if you need something more ice-creamy, I like the "churned" ice cream/frozen yogurts. They have lots less calories & fat. The Wal-mart brand, choc flavor is inexpensive and yummy.
  • tinam76
    tinam76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    fudgepops have 40 calories 4 2 i love them gives me that sweet satisfaction