Does anyone want to lose 10 lbs together?

Options

Replies

• aliceinfitspoland
    Options
    I'd love to do it with you! It can help keep us motivated! :)
    (Just like my picture does.. It's not me, but it's where i want to be..)
    WE CAN DO THIS GUYS!
  • fithannafit
    Options
    I'm so in!

SW: 156

I've been hovering between 155 and 160 forever! I just joined MFP though two days ago and it's been going great so far.
    I workout 6 days a week: 3 or 4 days of running and the other days involve some sort of strength training. I need to start doing more though!
  • Petunia52
    Options
    I'm in! I was going to do WW again, but decided to save my money( to spend on new clothes) and do this instead!!! I'm in the the first 10!!!!!! CURRENT WEIGHT 201!

I have a neck injury so exercize is limited for me, but I will try some new things, and also my goal of the gym 3x a week.
    GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW SKINNYS!!!
  • Kbackinshape
    Options
    Im in!

CW: 132
    GW: 112

Lets do this! This week Ive been doing the 30 shred JM workouts. I will start adding on more to my workout routine over the weekend. Ive been doing ok in terms of saying under the 1200 but I always use some from the calories burned. Today was terrible tho they brought cookies and sandwiches to the office and I had a moment of weakness. I will work hard to make up for it!

Lets Go girls! :)
  • jzlailo
    jzlailo Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes! I gained 10 lbs this winter and now all my jeans are too tight... SO not loving the muffin top look.

SW: 130
    GW: 120
    MFP plan: 1200 calories a day, cardio 30-45 mins 4-6 days a week, combined with strength training, power yoga and pilates 2-3 days a week
    Goal date: 6 weeks (May 29)

Feel free to add me. LET'S DO THIS.
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'll be doing the 30 day shred and cardio every other day. Good luck!!
  • el223029
    el223029 Posts: 26
    Options
    Yes please! im in the same boat... I've been on and off trying/worry about/desperate to lose ten pounds for the last year and a half. LETS GET IT DONE!
    starting at 150, 5''7'
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I walked for 60 minutes. To the store and around it. about 1.15 miles in all tonight. And burned 307 calories. :)
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I want to lose 15, but 10 would be wonderful. CW 140 GW 125
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation/help I can get! I'm in!

Starting weight somewhere between 200 - 203...depends on the day...and heck, the minute of the day! LOL I'll just go with 200.
  • mlhandsmp
    mlhandsmp Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm new here so I don't really know how this works....but can I get in on this? Starting weight 258 (geez that was embarassing)
  • disksuite
    Options
    HA! I'm at 270!!! So there, you are already OVER 10 pounds ahead of me!!! LET'S DO THIS! I am trying to get you SCUBA Dive Master certification, don't want to jump in and start a Tsunami!
  • Loreigh
    Loreigh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! Losing 10 lbs will be the jump start I need to get to my goal.

SW: 206
  • vixkeri
    vixkeri Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'll do this as well!!!!

My starting weight right now is 206

I have started my workout schedule of every night, 2miles on the elliptical at a high resistance, and 1mile walking. I'll alternate with some strength training and swimming on some days.

This should be fun!!!!!!
  • cathrynb1
    Options
    I just increased my daily calorie intake to 1600 after reading this....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/567092--read-this-figuring-out-your-calorie-goals

I plan to exercise around 5 times a week. Good luck everyone!
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me. Btw, does anyone use fitbit? We could friend each other there too and track/"compare" steps. I say compare only because i think it would be motivating to try and out step. :flowerforyou:

Also, for those you have plateaued (sp???), have you tried a cleansing diet. dietpoint.com (or phone app) has some great cleanse diets that are healthy and don't use chemicals (therefore, cheaper). Maybe getting the sludge:sick: out of your system will help your body reabsorb nutrients and minerals, and the boost to the metabolism would be helpful.

:smile:

oh yeah: SW 180ish CW 165
  • coloradotara
    coloradotara Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in! So need the motivation! I've been stuck for weeks, and I gained a couple pounds over the holiday as well. I've lost a pound since being home a little over a week and being back onto my regular eating habits.

SW: 160

I've also just increased my daily cal intake. I did it a few weeks ago, from 1200 to 1310, now I'm up to 1400. In another week or so I'll go up to 1500, my BMR is 1510, so that's what I'm aiming for.

I need to order my bridesmaid dress for my sis-in-law's wedding in mid June, so hopefully I'll be down by then! I tried on dresses a couple weeks ago and a size 8 fit, but i had some back fat going on...yuck! I'd like to lose that to fit perfectly into an 8!

I've been working out 6 days/week for about an hour. 3 days/week I do C25K, so that's 30 min., then I do Ripped in 30 after that. The other 3 days/week, I'll do interval training on the treadmill for about 30-45 min, depending on my energy level and then finish out the hour with power walking.
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yes please, may I?
    4/18/12- Current Weight is 153
    I plan to workout 5 days per week and I am doing 1200 calories per day.
    Let's do this!!
    Hi everyone, I'm so serious about actually losing 10 lbs this time...NO MORE EXCUSES. My ultimate goal is to have more energy and just feel great about myself again.

I know HOW to do it but I'm lacking that extra support and motivation. My plan is to exercise for an hour every day, 6 days a week and stay on the MFP plan.

Weigh-in day is Monday and we will all record our weight on the following monday every week. We can also make note of what exercises we are doing and what our routines are.

Does anyone else want to join me? Lets all start tomorrow and kick this off.

Please list what your current weight is and the date.
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a time frame? How many calories are you eating?

I'd love to do this in 5 weeks so it is 2 lbs per week but 10 weeks might be more realistic. I guess we'll see...
  • andreamallarinocorry
    Options
    Excellent!!! I am 150 lbs 5.1 although with a baby of almost 5 months old and breastfeeding is harder for me to do excercise. but cutting all sugars and carbohidrates for 3 days in a row seems to do the trick. on the fourth day then I eat carbohidrates. and alternate like this 3 days without and one day with carbs.or 2 days and 1 day. it is super hard!!! my goal is to get down to 130 lbs. ideal weigth. not to skinny or fat.