Does anyone want to lose 10 lbs together?

Options

Replies

• tnmomof3
    tnmomof3 Posts: 177
    Options
    My goal is to loose it within 5 weeks
  • h20fan
    h20fan Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in as well. I am just getting started and 10 pounds is a great goal. I am starting at 339 lbs.
  • amanda741
    amanda741 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in I need all the motivation I can get too. I am from Australian also I think 10lbs is about 5 kg
  • TEENASAUR
    TEENASAUR Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in! 135!
  • cimonroe
    cimonroe Posts: 36
    Options
    appologies..don't know how to erase something I already posted.. Good luck!!
  • cimonroe
    cimonroe Posts: 36
    Options
    2.2 lbs per kilo..
  • kjenner929
    kjenner929 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I NEED the motivation. I have gained about 7 pounds over the past few months and hate it.
    I believe I am around 153 and my goal weight it 143. I would like to have a loss of 1 lb a week. Since I have lost about 40 lbs it is harder to lose weight fast, even though it is easy to gain weight! Please friend me!
    My calories are at 1500 a day. I attempt to work out everyday. I run twice a week, walk my dog and do the biggest loser challenge video.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Do we want to start a group for this?
  • el223029
    el223029 Posts: 26
    Options
    Also anyone feel free to add me!
  • bcgirlerin
    bcgirlerin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im in i just started and my goal is to lose ten lbs and i need some motivation .... Ive weighed 140-150 since high school.. I weigh 150 now..
  • melissam226
    Options
    I'm in! I weigh in Mondays anyway!
  • mischa_12
    mischa_12 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I feel so much more motivated knowing I have all these people doing it with me! this is very exciting - i still have to weigh in monday though and geez im scared...i havent been weighed since easter and i ate SO much food over that period
  • kicksxit
    kicksxit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I might be a little late to the party, but I'd like to join. I finally started actually tracking my food through MFP a few weeks ago and dropped a few pounds, but I'm slipping back into old, bad habits and craving the unhealthy stuff again (womp, womp). I would love to have other people to cheer on, and also be motivated by.

I kept my diary private up until this point because I was so ashamed of my weight and eating habits, but everyone seems really nice and supportive, so I'm putting myself out there. Let's go, 10 pound challenge, folks!
  • robbda
    robbda Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm in :D
    Friday 20th April!
    Current weight: 140 lbs.
    GW1: 130lbs.

so glad to have found you guys!
  • charmalene
    charmalene Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im in!!

CW: 114
    GW: 104

Im short so thats why I'm aiming for this weight!

Feel free to add me, best of luck everyone!!
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Ill do it!
    5ft 7, 22 yo female
    CW: 193
    UGW 140
  • Kbackinshape
    Options
    Hello!

I know weight ins are on mondays but I did mine today.

SW: 132
    CW:129
    GW:112

This weekend was hard to keep under 1200 calories but back to it this week! see u next week!
  • AmyPearshape
    AmyPearshape Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This is perfect for me, because I need to lose my LAST ten pounds. My original ultimate goal was 133 by May 1. I'm behind! I'd be happy with June 1.

Current weight: 143.
    Goal weight: 133.

I'll be thrilled to get out of the 140s -- stuck there a few months!
    I eat 1240 calories, and I walk, run and do strength training.

(My ticker just shows what I lost since joining MFP. I really started at 179 about 18 months ago.)
  • el223029
    el223029 Posts: 26
    Options
    Alright!! First weight in day....
    Still at 150! Discouraging... But Im going to work extra hard this week to move that scale!!