does anyone else not log their drinks??

Options
13»

Replies

• HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you drink. Unless it's water or hot tea w/ no sugar then I log it. It wouldn't make sense to not log something like MT. Dew or fruit juice because each one contains a crap load of sugar and calories.
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    zero calorie drinks usually have sodium... LOG everything!!!!

<
    MY 1000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

^^this...if for no other reason than i like to see exactly what is what...at least for now!

and, congrats atkins on your 1,000 milestone!
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Anything that enters my mouth gets logged!!! If your counting calories, then logging everything is the way to go!!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I log drinks that have substantial calories like wine. Or pop. Normally all I drink is 2 cups of coffee with 2 percent milk and 1 cup of tea per day, the rest is water. Or wine which i always log. I can't be bothered logging the tea and coffee.

However, now that I think about it, I could add it to my snacks which are usually the same every day so that I just have to press copy yesterday so thanks for raising the topic, made me think!!

I log my drinks under my snacks, usually a couple of cups of tea, maybe some chocolate milk :smile: A few cups of tea (with milk, no sugar) soon adds up, I'd rather be honest with my calorie in take than fudge several hundred calories (depending on how much you drink). I've never thought about logging my 0 calorie drinks, may give that a try!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I had to create a category on my food diary specifically for drinks!! I found that if I'm not careful, I'll drink up all my calories!
  • BeautEvilKells
    BeautEvilKells Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I do, unless I take just a "sip" of something. I just want everything on my log to be accurate. Sometimes people don't realize what the drinks actually contain, and it's nice to be able to go back and reference it. Those calories, however few, are still calories. On the rare occasion that I have a diet pop, I still log it.
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Juice is one of the worst things for your body!

Dang....and here I thought heroin was. Looks like I need to switch up my vices!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    If it's working for you and not affecting your weightloss, then there's no problem. I log everything with calories in, and I track sodium too so I would log anything with that in.
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I log everything. I drink a few cups of coffee in the morning and the rest of the day is water, but I log it all.
  • charming72
    charming72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I haven't been logging my zero calorie drink (with the exception of water) but now I might with the discussion of sodium in diet drinks......I do try to limit my consumption of diet drinks to 1 - 2 a day.
  • Amaywil
    Amaywil Posts: 44
    Options
    I log mine , All my water which is a lot and also my coffee because I drink it flavored . I honestly do not drink pop at all unless we have some kind of fast food dinner but that is rare .
  • HanPatty
    HanPatty Posts: 21
    Options
    I log drinks if they have calories. Even my tea as the milk will add up. I'd feel like I was cheating otherwise.
  • Ncdaniel16
    Ncdaniel16 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I log everything...
  • Cassandra7395
    Options
    I've switched to diet sodas and sugar free teas and juices, I only add a drink when it has any kind of calorie count. So far it hasn't caused me any problems