Do you Poop more?

Options

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    We should start posting pics!

I took one yesterday............both that is.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I once went nearly a month without pooping.

I think I would have been hitting some type of laxative way before a month :/

Uh huh! After about 4 days I'm reaching for the Philips!
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Just happened to me today during the last 2 minutes of my workout.
  • tatya317
    tatya317 Posts: 74
    Options
    Hi there :) Don't be embarrase is a natural question LOL.
    I have always been pretty regular ..at least once or twice a day but ever since I have been eating cleaner food and taking care of myself..I do see the little girl's room more often. I water the flowers alot too.. :)
  • scorpiorlr
    scorpiorlr Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Ok to the person who didnt poop for a month after 3 or 4 days I would have been hitting the prune juice! And Phillips? What is that? I am sure hoping it isnt a screw driver lol.

Please no pictures or descriptions....I just had lunch....

I didnt realize the $h!t storm of responses this would cause lol.
  • PrincessMom08
    PrincessMom08 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me to say since I have stomach issues anyways and go many times a day. I was diagnosed with IBS when I was 19 and was supposed to be monitored for Crohn's :frown: but since then I haven't had the finances nor the insurance to be rechecked. So it's really hard to say if it's from my diet and exercising or if it's from my stomach back into it's (what I call) "normal" thing.
  • PrincessMom08
    PrincessMom08 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have IBS, so being backed up is a chronic problem for me. I try to throw fiber and veggies in everything, and eat as little cheese as possible. Does anyone know of a good over the counter product that helps without feeling like its tearing your digestive system apart? (I've dealt with this for a while and am past the embarrassment). I'll admit, now that I'm exercising it has improved slightly but its a real downer when I'm not seeing a difference on the scale because nothing is coming out.

That's what I've never understood about my stomach issues. I've always been the exact opposite and it happens no matter what I eat. I can have something sweet, healthy, fatty, non-fatty and still have to go. So I couldn't help you there :(
  • LaurieMaynard
    LaurieMaynard Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't poop more, I just poop better! :happy:
  • chnkytim42
    chnkytim42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Professional marathon runners often have horrible problems with diarrhea, so it's not surprising that getting healthier makes you more able to go.

Just don't take it to the extremes, and neither will your body! Win-win.
    tim12.jpg
  • cyndyluwho29
    Options
    I've been dying to share this link. Watch the video, I was crackin' up!

http://squattypotty.com/
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yes! I just figured that's how the weight is leaving me.

THIS!! HA!
  • cyndyluwho29
    Options
    I tried to reply this to the gal with the sensitive stomach but apparently couldn't figure out how to do that. Could be a food allergy? I recently did nutrition testing with a chiropractor.. amazing stuff!
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Professional marathon runners often have horrible problems with diarrhea, so it's not surprising that getting healthier makes you more able to go.

tim12.jpg

I sincerely hope someone conveniently tossed a Starbucks on his hips..... EWWWWWWWW :sick:
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options

tim12.jpg

I may have just thrown up my delicious chicken wrap. AND I may reconsider ever running a marathon!

To the OP -- it's a for sure, yes for me! In fact, its gotten bad that I've had to cut a workout short b/c the urge became pretty overwhelming! THAT'S a problem I do NOT like!

Like someone else said, I always just write it off as the fat leaving my body! :)
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options

tim12.jpg

I may have just thrown up my delicious chicken wrap. AND I may reconsider ever running a marathon!

To the OP -- it's a for sure, yes for me! In fact, its gotten bad that I've had to cut a workout short b/c the urge became pretty overwhelming! THAT'S a problem I do NOT like!

Like someone else said, I always just write it off as the fat leaving my body! :)

I just hope after all this trouble he won the marathon!!!
  • scorpiorlr
    Options
    Wow that is just disgusting.....and dedication?
  • LaurieMaynard
    LaurieMaynard Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ummmm??? Ewwwww!
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    And Phillips? What is that? I am sure hoping it isnt a screw driver lol.

:laugh: LMFAO!

Milk of Magnesia... Phillips Milk of Magnesia!
  • scorpiorlr
    Options
    And Phillips? What is that? I am sure hoping it isnt a screw driver lol.

:laugh: LMFAO!

Milk of Magnesia... Phillips Milk of Magnesia!

Oh Thank god because the visual I had was just not good...
  • ItsShenMarie
    Options
    Whew, I thought it was just me lol. :wink: