Do you Poop more?

Options

Replies

• DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Milk of Magnesia

A dietary staple for me since incorporating protein powder.

It's TMI Wednesday! :flowerforyou:
  • aldousmom
    aldousmom Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Three or four time per day here, since I changed to a plant-based diet.
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Since I'm on iron supplements, no.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

Wow! That's amazing! Even more reason to go vegan!

I love pooping! :happy:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

Wow! That's amazing! Even more reason to go vegan!

I love pooping! :happy:

What's yours flow like?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Nope. But then I used to eat 6000 cals a day. It had to leave my system pretty sharpish to make room for the next gorging session.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I have IBS, so being backed up is a chronic problem for me. I try to throw fiber and veggies in everything, and eat as little cheese as possible. Does anyone know of a good over the counter product that helps without feeling like its tearing your digestive system apart? (I've dealt with this for a while and am past the embarrassment). I'll admit, now that I'm exercising it has improved slightly but its a real downer when I'm not seeing a difference on the scale because nothing is coming out.
    400 mg of magnesium citrate after dinner each night with a large glass of water. You can use this as long as you like.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I have IBS, so being backed up is a chronic problem for me. I try to throw fiber and veggies in everything, and eat as little cheese as possible. Does anyone know of a good over the counter product that helps without feeling like its tearing your digestive system apart? (I've dealt with this for a while and am past the embarrassment). I'll admit, now that I'm exercising it has improved slightly but its a real downer when I'm not seeing a difference on the scale because nothing is coming out.

Miralax. It's an osmotic laxative. It's a powder that you put into a drink. It's kind of like a fiber supplement but it works a bit better. When my daughter was an infant, she had chronic constipation issues and the GI doctor recommended that we put it in one of her drinks a day. It's not like a regular laxative so your system never "adapts" to it and it doesn't cause any discomfort. It just attracts water and makes things easier to move. I think it says not to use it more than seven days in a row without talking to a doctor but our doc said it was fine to use daily as needed.

Oh and as to the OP, I have always had a diet rich in veggies so I never experienced an increase in 'movements' actually mine have decreased as I have decreased my intake.
  • jboss1989
    jboss1989 Posts: 25
    Options
    I have also noticed that when I walk my friends' dogs they stop to poop every ten seconds. Exercise, man.
  • Aricaj
    Aricaj Posts: 1
    Options
    I was wondering this also so I Googled "Will exercise or being more active make you poop more?" and found this. I am one that usually rarely goes and have always thought this may have something to do with my weight gain. I've been on a big fitness kick lately to loose 20 lbs. and keep it off . My main exercise is running but not long after my run I find myself running to the toilet lol. Glad I'm finally pooping now but geesh everything I eat goes right threw me not long after I eat :(
  • natwallace94
    natwallace94 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Defiantly.
    Every time I would work out more and start eating healthier, I would go to the bathroom more frequently and get rid of all that waste!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I poop less here.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    My crapping habits are exactly the same. After my coffee. Something about coffee makes my insides want to be my outsides. It was even worse when I was a smoker lol.
  • katbirdinpa
    Options
    yes after every time I eat anything
  • MelbourneBelle
    MelbourneBelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am glad to know I am not the only one! Good to be a part of the 'club'! :glasses:
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Before the diet, once a day after coffee in the morning. Now I usually have to go at least twice a day, sometimes three times. After eating supper I always have to go and sometimes there is another "run" somewhere in between. I don't usually get the runs, but I am not logging either. More like a bunch of banana peppers..lol. But every couple days I do get the runs.
  • bcarman86
    bcarman86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I once went nearly a month without pooping. It was.. horrible.

You probably should have seen a doctor.. Jussayin.
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've been dying to share this link. Watch the video, I was crackin' up!

http://squattypotty.com/

LMAO!

This is how most people poop in Japan.

This is the best thread ever!
  • Catchphrase33
    Catchphrase33 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bump! For sure!
  • Josie0013
    Options
    i found this topic because i was researching it. Thank goodness it's not me alone *blush. It happens right after HIIT.