I'm at GOAL! 112 lbs lost, new life found. Pics

Options

Replies

• insyweensy
    insyweensy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look incredible! What an inspiration!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    your my age i love this!!! so inspiring!! u look amazing!! good job!!
  • Confident120409
    Confident120409 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    way to go...you are my inspiration. I have to lose over 100 pounds and I can't wait to take pics like this. I have been tracking pics for each 5 pounds lost. Can't wait to have like 10 million pictures because I have lost so much weight.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you and I am SO proud of you!! I love the picture of you and your daughter. You have done an amazing job. :)
  • djlindstrom
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!! You must be so proud. Congratulations. Truly an inspiration for others, including me.
  • Julietecosse
    Options
    Over the years and years of reading lots of slimming magazines,
    and seeing lots pf photos of transformations, I can truly say that your before and after pictures show an amazing achievement.:happy: Congratulations and I wish you and your family a very happy future
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! Great work!:happy:
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Love that last picture! I bet that felt really good!!
  • hobbitgrrl
    Options
    Happy belated birthday, and congratulations on your fabulous weight loss achievement!!! You look absolutely amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • mojomarie
    mojomarie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WHAT AN INSPIRATION YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!:))) I'm 40 and have lost 93 but have fifty more to go... it's so hard :/ People like you help SO MUCH! Thank you for sharing!!:smile:
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! I recognised you straight away - I had seen your pics months ago and was SO impressed. You look fantastic! I turned 46 2 weeks ago and like you am struggling with the last 10lbs or so (I haven't lost as impressive an amount as you). Like you I wanted to be able to comfortably run with my kids - be an active mum. I just want to say a huge 'well done' and the best of luck in maintaining and enjoying everything that this change brings to your life :flowerforyou:
  • ranae43
    ranae43 Posts: 3
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • ranae43
    ranae43 Posts: 3
    Options
    That is amazing. You give me a lot of inspiration.
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!!!!!!!11
  • dasblondie
    dasblondie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous!!! Congratulations....and happy birthday!!! You are such an inspiration!!!!
  • ondreabonvechio
    ondreabonvechio Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing and inspiring. Congratulations and Happy Belated.
  • jbrianti
    jbrianti Posts: 2
    Options
    You look amazing! Any tips?
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all the hard work. Love the pic of 2 of you in those jeans -- delightful. Kudos
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all the hard work. Love the pic of 2 of you in those jeans -- delightful. Kudos

Thank you so much. I've lost more since that picture was made...probably a bit more roomy now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!