I'm at GOAL! 112 lbs lost, new life found. Pics

Options

Replies

• CRichards22
    CRichards22 Posts: 120
    Options
    You look fantastic and what a great way to spend your birthday celebrating such a HUGE success!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!!!!! :-)
  • karren
    karren Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congrats!!
  • Linds569
    Linds569 Posts: 5
    Options
    Holy crap you look absolutely amazing! Congratulations!
  • satoney
    satoney Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW!!! You look maaaaaavelous! May you continue on your journey with the same will power you had a year ago! Congrats!:happy:
  • poohkrazy05
    Options
    you look great!!I know how you feel I lost 30lbs my first 5 months then went off due to having surgery and I started back up again. I gained a few lbs back not doing it and just trying to watch what I ate but needless to say it did not work so i would like to lose 10lbs and it is a struggle but I am not gving up. Our 25th wedding anniversary party is mid august and I am determined to get the scale to move and work for me. Good luck on you last 10lbs and hope everything goes well for you.
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats!!!
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look wonderful and years younger!
  • abigcat
    abigcat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    very inspiring, lovely pictures, thank you for posting and good luck with maintaining, I'm sure you will :-))
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! :) and no where near 45!! Hope you had a great birthday! :)
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look incredible!! It looks like you are now aging backwards :-) and the picture with your daughter is adorable haha. Congratulations, you have so much to be proud of!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing very well done! You should be proud of your achievements xx
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • sunshinelady512
    sunshinelady512 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is terrific and you look fantastic! You are an inspiration to those of us who are still on the journey!! :)
  • 4hguide
    4hguide Posts: 5
    Options
    Awesome job !! Congratulations on your new life and Happy Belated Birthday !! What a nice present.
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful! and also healthy, great job!!
  • mjlyons99
    Options
    wow ! YOU LOOK AMAZING ! congrats on meeting your goal and thank you posting this to motivate those of us that are still working at it.

CONGRATS !
  • abbandmegmom
    Options
    Way to go!!! Great job!!!!
  • deane1995
    Options
    congrats
  • krnrnee
    krnrnee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That last picture is great. Go you!
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, you look great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!