I'm at GOAL! 112 lbs lost, new life found. Pics

Options

Replies

• mr_tv
    mr_tv Posts: 4
    Options
    I love the pants pic with your daughter. Keep your before and the pants picture around for your daughter some day. You know, just in case for either one of you. Congratulations. You did well.
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :smile: Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
  • jeenim
    jeenim Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have been reading as many success stories as I can to inspire myself, it really helps me.

You are my ultimate favourite one. The transformation for you in your life is just so easy to see when looking at the pictures - you really look like you've started again - like you won 1000 lotteries.

I am going to keep thinking about this - no matter how long I plateau......... ARGHHHHHHH!

Congratulations - you've done it for yourself and your family, but you've also helped a lot of us.

Jeeni
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    Holy cow! You look amazing! So awesome! Congratulations!!!
  • 373LAZYDAZY
    Options
    Wow! You look really amazing! Love the pic of you and little girl in one pair of jeans! Congratulations. Very inspirirng for someone new to this site! Makes me very hopeful for success!
  • kellyr0219
    kellyr0219 Posts: 15
    Options
    Amazing! you look great and way younger!
  • sasawhite
    sasawhite Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow.. Now that's Motivation ....
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Everytime I see your picks I smile - I'm glad you're thread had to roll over :flowerforyou:
  • tammeygail
    tammeygail Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congrats excellent job
  • cindyfryer
    cindyfryer Posts: 1
    Options
    SUPER Wow!!! That is Awesome...I don't know you but Congrats! You look Great!!
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    you not only lost a whole lot of weight but you look strong and fit. A perfect role model to your daughter and her friends. Nice work!!
  • mdmomof4
    mdmomof4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    WOW. That's all I can say. I want to be you in a year.
  • daughterofHim
    Options
    WOW.. speechless :)
  • keaani34
    keaani34 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look wonderful!
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow!! U look awesome!!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I love that picture with you and the little girl in the pants! So cute! Congrats on the weight loss, you look amazing!
  • Lissette_Brooks
    Lissette_Brooks Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I thought I would add the pictures again since this is part 2 of the original.

fatfatfat.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    009.jpg
    006.jpg

Omg you look amazing. I love the pic of you and your little girl in your pant legs! Good for you, keep up the good work!! :)
  • Nannie58
    Nannie58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look awsome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    you not only lost a whole lot of weight but you look strong and fit. A perfect role model to your daughter and her friends. Nice work!!

Thanks a million :-)
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    ***WoW***:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!