I'm at GOAL! 112 lbs lost, new life found. Pics

Options

Replies

• Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!!!!
    You look totally amazing. Fab fab!!!! You don't even look like the same person.
    Amazing, congratulations!!! x
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Holy crap:) skinny minnie:smile:
  • dogloverabby
    dogloverabby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    way to go I am trying to loose that much too and am on my way
  • chancechance
    Options
    wowo you go girl lovethe pic with the little girl in one leg . my mom lost 117 last year and i just dropped 25 :) yay xoxoxo you did it you should be very proud ... love and light
  • rachaeldab
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. I'm also 5'8'' and I'd like to lose 112lbs! Great job! You give me hope that I can reach my goal weight, too. :)
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Incredible!
  • jdm120
    jdm120 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So impressed. Well done. You look superb! :)
  • missworkerbee08
    missworkerbee08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm so encouraged when I see stuff like this!! I love it!!! Congratulations!!!! You look amazing. :)
  • crossmk
    crossmk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspriation!!!
  • dansing83
    dansing83 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! Like 10 years!! Fabulous.
  • momswanson
    momswanson Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I am sure you have answered this already, but how did you lose it so fast? Specifically, what was your exercise regimine, and then of course there is the age-old questions....did you eat back your exercise calories? :happy:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I am sure you have answered this already, but how did you lose it so fast? Specifically, what was your exercise regimine, and then of course there is the age-old questions....did you eat back your exercise calories? :happy:

I don't know why some lose faster than others. I can only say I really worked the program. I didn't have surgery, I didn't follow any diet program. Just healthy food, calories in vs. calories out type of thing. Workouts are hardcore. I hit the gym 5 days a week. As far as exercise calories. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't and sometimes I eat back some. I listen to my body. If it's hungry, then I eat back some, if not, I don't force in the food because mfp says I need the calories. Hope this helps.
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!!

Thank you :-)
  • TKmj5619
    TKmj5619 Posts: 20
    Options
    You look amazing and I love the pic with your and the young gal each in one of the legs of the jeans....WELL DONE!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You look so HAPPY! You should be very proud of yourself. You're an inspiration to me!
  • chickabee5
    Options
    :noway: :flowerforyou: :noway: HOLY COW! That's AMAZING!!! Well done, congratulations!! I agree that last picture with you and your daughter in your jeans wow that's totally inspirational!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    what a wonderful job you've done! so impressed! how long did it take you?

Thanks. It took me exactly one year.
  • heathertheobald
    Options
    Congratulations! It is always inspirational seeing success stories! Keep up the good work. I hope by this time next year that I can share the similar accomplishment of meeting my goal weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!