I can't wait to get rid of.....

Options

Replies

• wmathis1145
    Options
    All this extra skin. I had surgery to help with weight loss and now I have skin everywhere! I want to lose another 40 pounds or so and then I will see the surgeon about skin removal!!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    My belly and my flabby arms!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My big ol' belly! 2 kids 2 C sections and stretch marks UGH... Last place to go.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ugh, as my kids call bat wings shaggy waggy :sad:
  • cassblue21
    cassblue21 Posts: 207
    Options
    I can't wait to get rid of my yucky huge thighs (damn pear shape) and my love handles.

This completely!
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Back fat/belly pouch/sugar addiction. If the sugar goes then so will the rest the problems.
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    every inch of fat on my body -_- yuk
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    The body that is starting to smell in my trunk...
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    armpit fat
  • snuggiesnugg
    Options
    Let's see....how much time do you have. LOL. batwings, muffin top, side and back rolls, thighs. But thats what were here for. We just have to keep at it.
  • mnfrank11
    mnfrank11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The body that is starting to smell in my trunk...

haha This made me laugh out loud. My dog is looking at me funny now....
  • ryn013
    ryn013 Posts: 116
    Options
    My thunder thighs!!!
    Love handles.
    Belly.
    Chubby face, always had chubby cheeks since I was a baby. It was cute then, not so much now. :grumble:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    my doubts.

I'm cutting weight and turning vicious in the gym - but there's still that voice in my head that tells me I'm unattractive and un-athletic.

^^^ This, that damn voice in my head of self doubt telling me I'm small and I need to get bigger and stronger. I can't wait till the day that the voice is no longer heard!
  • dontwantausername1
    dontwantausername1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get rid of my yucky huge thighs (damn pear shape) and my love handles.

Me too!
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    my granny panties.
  • shoyteJM90BR
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I cant wait to get rid of back fat and cellulite!
  • Robin052
    Robin052 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to stop looking like a 59 year old pregnant woman. Back procedure a week from Friday and hopefully can start working out again. Also need to build upper body strength and get rid of my "wings". I also want to be happy with myself physically for once.:smokin:
  • knuckleswife
    knuckleswife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get rid of my stomach, upper inner thighs and back fat:embarassed: !!! Mostly the stuff that shows in a head shot photo, jawls and double chin:grumble: !! You can hide the other stuff behind other people in a picture but not your face:sad: !
  • Robin052
    Robin052 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Tired of comparing myself to those dang Victoria Secret models on t.v. that are probably only 16 and they make them up to look older. Gets me every time.
  • Cathy_ann913
    Cathy_ann913 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The lump on the top of my butt!!!