I can't wait to get rid of.....

Options
1234568»

Replies

• mochomito
    mochomito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    my huge butt - it's bigger than the kardashian sisters and JLo put together.
  • trinoc
    trinoc Posts: 73
    Options
    the apron..... blech!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get rid of my yucky huge thighs (damn pear shape) and my love handles.

Heck yeah!
  • bf43285
    bf43285 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    YEP!!! Thunder thighs, saddlebags, and KNEE FAT! I'm glad I'm not the only one with it. My legs are hideous. I live in the south were it was 120% humidity on a good day and refuse to wear shorts/skirts until I lose my leg fat.
  • arock1000
    arock1000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Muffin top....saggy jaws.....flabby arms...rolls on my back...and the pooch/roll from C-Section

AAAHHHH!!! I hate the C-section pooch!
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    my saddle bags!! and if it were at all possible to get rid of varicose veins and stretch marks with exercise I would be all over it!!
    I would also like to get rid of my bad knee and my even worse back pain. I feel like an old lady every morning. Blah!!
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    YEP!!! Thunder thighs, saddlebags, and KNEE FAT! I'm glad I'm not the only one with it. My legs are hideous. I live in the south were it was 120% humidity on a good day and refuse to wear shorts/skirts until I lose my leg fat.

Me too! THE ELEPHANT CALVES MUST GO!!!!
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    My fat pants. And my stomach bulge! O_O
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    my saddle bags!! and if it were at all possible to get rid of varicose veins and stretch marks with exercise I would be all over it!!
    I would also like to get rid of my bad knee and my even worse back pain. I feel like an old lady every morning. Blah!!

I did the procedure to get rid of varicose veins a couple of years ago. WELL worth it! Need to go back to finish off a few spider veins, but not until I feel like I might actually be willing to wear shorts in public.
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My fat is evenly spread over my whole body, I'm ok with my butt and hips and even thighs, but I can say emphatically that I will be so stoked when my arm flab is 110% gone.
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    All that's a giggling....:smile:
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    my plus size clothing
  • magiktotoro
    Options
    Definitely my stomach! It's like disproportionate to my body haha
  • 2012ellen
    Options
    50 lbs
  • Iamjulez
    Iamjulez Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to get rid of this " baby belly" moms out there know what im talking about!!!

Yes, and YES. I can't wait to get rid of the fat between my thighs! I want to have thighs that don't touch! Back fat, is super unattractive... and the love handles. :) I can't wait to have a skinny face again!
  • statquo33
    statquo33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i cant wait to be a healthy weight...been over weight since the 3rd grade!! -.-
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to get rid of this " baby belly" moms out there know what im talking about!!!

^^^that mine is shrinking but seems like it'll always be there.
  • icandothis318
    icandothis318 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My stomach, the extra baggage on my outer thighs, the carry on bags on my inner thighs, the flab on my arms, and love handles!
  • marriedwith
    marriedwith Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My cheating husband:drinker:
    this - and my tummy fat
  • ajl93
    ajl93 Posts: 22
    Options
    I CANT WAIT TO GET RID OF MY GUT!!!