I need friends that will tell me stop eating jelly beans!

Options

Replies

• Pheonix2012
    Pheonix2012 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    No Jelly Beans for you!! I also need encouragement in general. I love to eat out and never pick the right foods. For instance, for my office lunch I just went to Dunkin Donuts and gobbled up a cherry blossom donut!!! Add me :smile:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    You don't want me then. I encourage such behavior.

He'll have you buying out the grocer's freezer for Ben & Jerry's, too.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    STEP AWAY FROM THE JELLY BEANS!!!!
  • greeneyes191
    greeneyes191 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Jelly Belly's are about 140 calories for 35. So, you have to ask yourself if you are willing to use 140 calories on Jelly Beans. If I were you, I'd save them as a reward for reaching a goal. You will probably find that you don't miss them once you realize the other things you could substitute for those 140 calories.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Why would you want someone to tell you to quit eating jelly beans? Those are the second best gelified organs, bones and skin around. Gummy bears are the first!
    ^^^This!
    He totally does. And I love him for it!

Dammit!

Above quotes are awesome...I love this stuff. I will never stop..I eat less...and move more.
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Slowly back away from the Jelly Beans. Do not eat them. Do not look at them. They do not exist. When you see them you no longer want to eat them, you want to go for a walk. Walk, walk far away from the Jelly Beans. :bigsmile:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Never seen the movie HOP have you?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSWcWBVTwQq2aI4fZDgpQhye5DPOjvQ-mlLr94eTpFDn6t_lTfQQ
  • mstaser
    mstaser Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    mmmmm, I am a sucker for a bowl of jelly bellys
  • hilarryus
    hilarryus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Have you had the sweet tart Jelly Beans? O.M.G. lol
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Think of every jelly bean as one more dimple of cellulite.

Pass them to me, I'll make the sacrifice and eat your dimples of cellulite for you.
  • urbancyclist
    Options
    I'll support you. My addiction is black licorice. I was diagnosed with a dozen stomach ulcers in February. I was told that black licorice can help ease the pain when a flare up occurs. The ulcers are getting better but I still eat the licorice...ALOT. Particurally, Good and Plenty's...I'm not sure those are even real licorice.
  • paw247Pat
    paw247Pat Posts: 30
    Options
    Add me!!! Im am the biggest jelly bean addict ever! M&Ms too. Actually anything sweet and thats just not gonna change. But i have some tricks. I have a cute little bowl (my snack bowl) only holds 1/2 cup. I count out so many jelly beans and add healthy to it, almonds or a piece of dark choc. When its gone I'm done.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Have you had Dr. Pepper Jelly Belly jelly beans? They are more awesome in your mouth than typing out the name. For realz.

Jelly beans aren't that bad, calorie-wise. And they are jam-packed with tooth-sticking deliciousness.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I could never condone not eating jelly beans...they are delicious.

All the other junk,..well yeah I guess I could try =D

(think portion control!)
  • laurcampbell
    laurcampbell Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Awesome - at least someone is cool with the 600 calories of M&Ms I ate haa - I worked it off of course but you have to enjoy right!?! haa
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I love jelly beans. So long as you eat them in moderation and don't eat anything else, you should be OK.
  • butterflyqueen4fab5
    Options
    Hey you guys I am looking for some motivational friends so please add me!!!
  • Jennalynna777
    Options
    I have a good friend that is also on here that I have to tell her all the time to put the Jelly Beans down, feel free to add me, I will make that 2 friends to stop with the Jelly Beans.

Have you thought about trying the Harry Potter Jelly Beans??? They are nasty, that might help you change your mind about them.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm the food enabler.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want but if you make me crave jelly beans I will not be happy!