I need friends that will tell me stop eating jelly beans!

Options

Replies

• sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Have you had Dr. Pepper Jelly Belly jelly beans? They are more awesome in your mouth than typing out the name. For realz.

Jelly beans aren't that bad, calorie-wise. And they are jam-packed with tooth-sticking deliciousness.

Wow Dr.Pepper Jelly Belly jelly beans? We don't have them in the uk and I can only imagine how amazing they must be, just by the level of enjoyment typing the name!
    Damn it.
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    Stop eating jelly beans!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....I was gonna say the same thing!!!! Too funny~

Good luck hun! You can do it~!
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a recovering sugar addict and what helps me with that is to get them out of the house and to read the ingredients and let myself get grossed out that I am eating chemicals that I cannot even pronounce. I also eat a lot of fruit!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to tell you to stop eating jelly beans :)
  • pumalama
    pumalama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    haha! I really don't like jelly beans. Add me if you want somebody to remind you once in a while how gross they are :p
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    You don't want me then. I encourage such behavior.
    This. If you are fitting them into your day, and you are hitting your goals, there's no reason to not eat them. I eat ice cream almost daily. So you probably wouldn't want me, either.
  • Truebeauty101
    Truebeauty101 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd really love to do that...I need help myself! I always seem to cheat a bit...
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I have a good friend that is also on here that I have to tell her all the time to put the Jelly Beans down, feel free to add me, I will make that 2 friends to stop with the Jelly Beans.

Have you thought about trying the Harry Potter Jelly Beans??? They are nasty, that might help you change your mind about them.

YEP!!! lol, if you think you really have a problem with jelly beans definitely order some of the Harry Potter "Botts Beans" I think they are called... once you taste "Toe Jam" or "Ear wax" or "dirt" you will be cured of your habit forever! lol I don't think I've even been tempted by a jelly bean since I was forced to try every single flavor in the box a few years ago!
  • tlbtlb1964
    Options
    Same problem with so many candies. I finally (after a year) decided if the stuff isn't in the house, I can't eat it. Don't buy them. Don't have them anywhere you can have them. Substitute with good stuff. Good luck.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I'll support you. My addiction is black licorice. I was diagnosed with a dozen stomach ulcers in February. I was told that black licorice can help ease the pain when a flare up occurs. The ulcers are getting better but I still eat the licorice...ALOT. Particurally, Good and Plenty's...I'm not sure those are even real licorice.

Good and Plenty's ROCK!

I split a pizza with my son and ate 2 single serve Ben & Jerry's last Sunday to get in my cals for the day. I might not be your best friend, but I'd still be your friend. :smile:
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Sorry I would be NO help. I love jelly beans LOL

I dont buy them because I will eat them too fast. :-)
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Send the jelly beans to me! I'll help you not eat them. ;)
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Stop eating jelly beans and other junk!!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You can give me the black ones. They're my fave! :love:
  • cupidval
    cupidval Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just add some 357 Mad Dog Hot Sauce to your jelly beans and believe me you will stop and never eat them again! LOL By the way my name is Valentine and you can send me a friend request so I can support you on your weight loss journey. (:
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Feel free(to anyone) to add me I am a chocoholic and I have one piece a day if it fits in my calorie diet.So dont judge my chocolate i wont judge your junk
  • ShirleyAnn7839
    Options
    As long as you "count" them then I say "enjoy" them. I love the starburst jelly beans and I count for them within the day and I enjoy each and every one. A girl needs a little something to help her carry on without feeling like she is "missing out" on so much.
  • aphillips8180
    aphillips8180 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Jelly beans are super addictive. :) I eat lots of things (generally in small portions) that are probably bad for me but if I completely gave them up, I'd probably fall off the wagon. I'd be happy to encourage you though!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Stop eating jelly beans
  • leslie725
    Options
    Hello....dont deprive yourself of the jelly beans just cut back. I have gained over 20 pounds since I quit smoking :( I am really struggling, I am eating more to compensate for the smoking. I really want to lose the weight, good luck to us both!!