What 0 calorie item do you have in your grocery list?

Options

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I got sent some zero calorie Franks hot sauce. AMAZING! X
  • cupcake_jen
    cupcake_jen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sparkling flavored waters (also caffine free, sodium free and fat free)
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms Sugar free Carmel Dip and Walden Farms 0 cal dressing :)

Must know what store! I used the sugar free Poppyseed and love it. But, gosh, I would love the dip for not only me but my kiddos.

Thank You!
  • FatgirlskinE
    Options
    Diet wild cherry pepsi, or diet tea....also you could find some pickels that have zero calories....they are my favorite snack :-)
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Shirataki Noodles

what kind of noodles are those and what do you eat them with
  • joanie152
    joanie152 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    ****ake Noodles!

(The Plain ones)
  • laze11
    laze11 Posts: 8
    Options
    where can you buy Walden products as on the internet the postage is horrendous?
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    stevia
    shiritaki noodles (the ones with no tofu are calorie free the ones with are 20 cal per 4 oz serving)
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    dill pickles and spray butter
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Water and Zevia (it is soda with zero calories because it is sweetened with stevia)
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Shirataki Noodles

what kind of noodles are those and what do you eat them with

so far I've had mine in spaghetti, you do need to rinse them well first then heat them in water, then pour hot sauce(pasta, chineese, whatever) over them and they will soak up the flavor. They are basically cellulose (fiber) and they provide the texture and saety factor of regular pasta w/out the carbs/cals. They swell some after you eat them too for extra fullnes!
  • Glovesave3373
    Glovesave3373 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.... put it on anything to give a kick in the flavor dept and not the calorie dept....
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    where can you buy Walden products as on the internet the postage is horrendous?

I order all my stuff through Netrition.cm
  • hunnysuz
    hunnysuz Posts: 2
    Options
    Splenda and Lipton Black Tea....:smile:
  • laze11
    laze11 Posts: 8
    Options
    where did you get the Walden products? Just looked on netrition and they are huge amounts and I am in United Kingdom. Does anyone know where you can buy them in England.
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    Just in case anyone is as skeptical and uninformed as I am about Zero calorie products, I received this reply from Walden Farms' customer service in response to my inquiry into how something can be Zero calories..."Regarding calories, please note that our products do contain trace calories (anything less than five is zero). You would use 4 calories per serving to monitor your calorie count."

Again, I am skeptical and sometimes need things spelled out for me so I thought I'd share this info. :-)
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Ice.

Me too. And water, tea bags, and coffee.
  • Lorlei25
    Lorlei25 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Claussen Dill pickle slices...3 slices log in as zero!
  • Apa93
    Apa93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Vimto. I drink it by the gallon. I very much doubt it's zero calories, but it tastes no different from the full sugar one.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms Bacon Ranch dressing, Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing, Marshmallow Dip, Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce, Hickory Smoked BBQ Sauce, Strawberry, Caramel, and Pancake Syrups - These are some of my favorite 0 calorie items.

woh woh woh... Walden farm makes ranch dressing/? and marshmallow dip?? Where do I find these? I tried their pancake syrup and it is amazing.. Their peanut butter spread is not so good. Details details please!

I tried the regular ranch and did not like the taste. But the bacon ranch is my favorite! Check your local grocery store or health food store to see if they have products. Also you can check their website www.waldenfarms.com to see what products they carry and whether a store near you has them.