What 0 calorie item do you have in your grocery list?

Options

Replies

• briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms Bacon Ranch dressing, Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing, Marshmallow Dip, Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce, Hickory Smoked BBQ Sauce, Strawberry, Caramel, and Pancake Syrups - These are some of my favorite 0 calorie items.

Whaaaaaat! calorie free?

Diet Pepsi, green tea, franks, water...

If you use the serving size, there are "0" calories. However, when you use more there is actually a small amount of calories. Per federal regulations, some products are allowed to be labeled as calorie free or fat if they contain less than a certain amount.
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero
    Coffee Beans
    Spices (sometimes)
    Mustard
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    where can you buy Walden products as on the internet the postage is horrendous?

Did you try Vitacost.com? I bought some items from them before I found a store that carries most of their products. The have free shipping over a certain amount.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Energizer AA batteries

No, I'm pretty sure if you eat those, there will be a lot of calories. And death.
  • stephenatl09
    stephenatl09 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thai Garlic chili paste, Pickled diced jalapenos and Stevia
  • jesseylou22
    Options
    No calorie chocalte dip, and marshmallow fluff, not to forget to mention peanut butter! No joke! Life is good!
  • jeffmitchell
    jeffmitchell Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lipton Diet Green Tea
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    Arizona Diet Green Tea

Im trying to stop drinking diet sodas and I get bored with water and crystal light
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    pickles!!!! :)
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hot Sauce, pickles, Diet soda..did i mention hot sauce??!
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    popcorn seasoning and cascade ice flavored water :)
  • reybrianne
    Options
    Lipton Diet Green Tea mixed berry flavour! :)
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Diet Rite Pure Zero red raspberry soda, love it!
  • Kevanicole
    Kevanicole Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Here is the list of Negative Calorie - Zero Calorie Foods:
    Asparagus, apple, beet, blueberries, broccoli, cranberry, cantaloupe, carrot, celery, chicory, cauliflower, cucumber, dandelion, endive, garden cress, garlic, grapefruit, green bean, honeydew, hot chili peppers, lemon, lime, lettuce, mango, onion, orange, papaya, peach, pineapple, radish, raspberries, spinach, strawberries, tomato, tangerine, turnip, watermelon, and zucchini.
  • ls_66
    ls_66 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Shiratake noodles can be found in ethnic Asian grocery stores, they come packaged in a liquid, you drain them and than a quick dunk in hot boiling water then cook them with very little liquid almost like in a stir fry
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    Options
    WATER! :)
    & occasionally (maybe once or twice a month) diet coke
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You have to be joking... why would I want to pay money for "food" that has no calories?
    That's like going to the petrol station and handing over $70 and not putting any fuel in the car.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Here is the list of Negative Calorie - Zero Calorie Foods:
    Asparagus, apple, beet, blueberries, broccoli, cranberry, cantaloupe, carrot, celery, chicory, cauliflower, cucumber, dandelion, endive, garden cress, garlic, grapefruit, green bean, honeydew, hot chili peppers, lemon, lime, lettuce, mango, onion, orange, papaya, peach, pineapple, radish, raspberries, spinach, strawberries, tomato, tangerine, turnip, watermelon, and zucchini.

Sorry to burst your bubble but these foods do have calories. They're all very good for you and some of them are low in calories (others not so much) but they don't contain 0 cals.

For example... a average pink lady apple has 72 cals - I really don't believe that my body uses 72 cals to digest a single apple!
    A chilli pepper doesn't have many cals and because you usually eat them in small quantities you aren't going to get many cals per serve - but it doesn't mean the food itself has no calories.

If you google "negative calorie food myth" you'll find lots of info about this.
  • poponastick302
    poponastick302 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Maybe not *zero* calorie but low-calorie:
    -Slim Pasta/shirataki noodles
    -Pickled ginger
    -Lots of veggies!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    pickles