Looking for friends who need to lose 100 lbs!

Options

Replies

• Bjwurtz1128
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. :)

PS....LOVE LOVE LOVE the profile pic. ....
  • Presley0381
    Options
    WOW!!! I posted my topic and signed off to go pick up my daughter from school only to come back and see all these wonderful replies!! Thank you all so much!! This is just another reason why I am falling in love with this site!!! I'm looking forward to getting to know every one of you and together we can make this happen!!!
  • SharmelleOlson
    SharmelleOlson Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have added you as a friends, I do have about 79 lbs to go but I think we can work as a team no matter what. Good luck with your goal you have with your friend!

Blessings, Sharmelle or Shar
  • babyann79
    babyann79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I posted my topic and signed off to go pick up my daughter from school only to come back and see all these wonderful replies!! Thank you all so much!! This is just another reason why I am falling in love with this site!!! I'm looking forward to getting to know every one of you and together we can make this happen!!!
    Isn't it a beautiful thing? And yes we can make this happen!
  • Presley0381
    Options
    Isn't it a beautiful thing? And yes we can make this happen!

It sure is!! I can't explain the feeling I have right now. I'm excited to start this journey more than ever!
  • aprila10
    aprila10 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just restarted MFP too.. I have been having a hard time finding support.. you can add me..
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi there Corissa, my name is Raven and I just had my second child 8 weeks ago!! I am back on the band wagon now and I am pretty much starting over from scratch... prior to getting pregnant with my second I had lost 40lbs in roughly 3 or 4 months but as soon as I had to stop low carbing and instead carb binging (ooooops) I gained it all back and then some. I gave birth to my son weighing 289lbs at 5' 6" and currently I am back down to 261lbs. Soooo yeah... I have just about 95-100lbs to go and I will be doing low carb to get there.

Because of my hormone problems I have had several doctors tell me that the best thing for my body is to go as close to primal as possible but to certainly stay away from ANY processed carbs and to keep it all under 100g a day.

I'll send you a friend request :)
  • KrystalCoralea83
    KrystalCoralea83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hey everyone please add me as well! i am trying to lose over 150lbs and could all the support i can get lol. i am pretty good at being supportive to =)
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

You're welcome to add me if you'd like. I'm working towards another 134 lbs. :)
  • jaimibeth14
    Options
    Hey! I am on my way to losing at least 174 pounds! :) Add me!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    i have about a minimum of 100 pounds to go.....please feel free to add me....great luck pn your journey!
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Add me! I started in January with 103 lbs to lose, now I have 60lbs to go! I log on daily, I am addicted to this site so I am a good supporter!

Best of luck on your journey!
  • cowchick4_fun
    Options
    i need to loose a little over 100lbs too. i would love to be your friend. i am the same as you my birthday is next month and i too have been doing the small little goals of 20lbs to loose by my birthday. i started this in march and i have already lost 10lbs of it so far so not too bad. its a struggle but i know i will get there. good to see you are on here and open to having friends its great even if its with people you dont know its still great motivation. best of luck on your journey to a better you!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Here to help motivate anyway I can! Here's some information about me! =)

height: 5'5"
    SW:247
    CW: 159
    GW: 135

I started on this journey August 2011 with my husband and I have lost 88 pounds (He's lost 73 pounds, but he's too shy for friends) =)
    www.facebook.com/MrsGreenTea703
    @MrsGreenTea703
    http://mrsgreentea703.tumblr.com/

Know you truly do anything you put your mind to, with hard work and a dedication that you make to yourself. Stay determined to have a healthy life because you are worth it!

I sent you a friend request. For anyone else If you want, you can add me, BUT PLEASE include a little message! Tell me something about yourself!!
  • mlhandsmp
    mlhandsmp Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I JUST joined and still learning how this works, but I also need to lose 100lbs and need help doing it! Encouraging words please leave here!! LOL
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Hey there. I'm 5'4" also and used to weigh 300lbs. So far I have lost 133 in the past year and a half/two years. You can do it! All of you who have to lose a large amount of weight, you CAN do it! Feel free to add me, anyone! Have a great night.
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i have 100+ to lose. I had an account before and deleted it but have come back too. Good luck!
  • countsenseless
    countsenseless Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i dont have a 100 pounds to loose but i have to loose 25.
  • mikalee13
    mikalee13 Posts: 27
    Options
    I've got 125lbs to lose. love to have friends going through the same thing. feel free to add me =)
  • debbielane56
    Options
    I began about a month ago, with a little over 100 lbs. to lose as my goal. I should weigh between 140-150, but started out at 254.5. I'm now down to 240, and it's a great start! Add me and we can support one another. I am very pleased to see so many people with similar goals.

Feel free to add me as a support person. I'd love to have as many people from this group as possible. We are in this for a long journey ahead. I'm looking forward to talking to each and every one of you!!