Looking for friends who need to lose 100 lbs!

Options

Replies

• misskariw
    misskariw Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Any of you PLEASE add me to your friends. I've made my food diary public. I want feedback. I NEED SUPPORT. I was wearing a size 16W in Jr High and I'm 30 years old. I'm currently at 280 lbs and I'd love to find myself at 140 eventually. Y'all add me & I'll cheer you on, too.
  • Karen918
    Karen918 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am trying to lose 96 lbs. When I first joined MFP, I had 2 friends who were 120 & 137 lbs and it was so discouraging to compare myself to them. I would like to add friends who know exactly what I'm going through.
  • Bjwurtz1128
    Options
    I'm 16 pounds down from my 100 pound goal, please feel free to add me as well.
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i had over 200lbs to lose and now i have about 140lbs to go..
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey!, I am 21.. and working towards losing 90-100lbs. :)
  • rcm1973
    rcm1973 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me! Need to lose 160.
  • h20fan
    h20fan Posts: 17
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I need all the support I can get. I am needing to lose well over 100 pounds to lose. I am just finally getting serious about exercising and my eating. But I usually do good for a week or two and then totally blow it. So add me and we can get each other through.

Stef
  • angelajmrn
    angelajmrn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some of the same friends. I too have 100 to lose more or less. I had been doing really well with MFP until I stopped logging food a few weeks ago. Now I feel like my eating is out of control again. I have been making a consistent effort to log most of my food in the past week which has helped. I also need to start adding more exercise. I have been doing a c25k training program 3 days a week but don't do much on my days off from that. I need to get in some strength training when I am not running. Anyone can feel free to add me as well.

Thanks.
  • threeohtwo
    threeohtwo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 288 pounds and I need to lose 100+ pounds. My current goal is 205 because anything larger than that just seems too much! I would love to give and get some support. Feel free to add me and we can even email back and forth if you like!
    ~Stacey
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    Bear with me, Im trying to figure out how to add pics

pinkdress.jpg
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    Yayyyyy I finally figured out how to do it :D

Bear with me, Im trying to figure out how to add pics

pinkdress.jpg
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    I know I have a long way to go, 119lbs to be exact but when I do the first thing Im gonna go do is find me a dress like one of these with shoes, jewelry, & accessories to match!

pinkdress.jpg

bluedress.jpg
  • terry_mtb
    terry_mtb Posts: 45
    Options
    I really would like to be able to wear a dress not a tent! I want to lose over 100lbs..With help from MFP friends I will be able to do this.
    I never feel as though I am alone anymore, we are all family in this fight to get our lives at a healthier level.
  • NamiObsidian
    Options
    Hey there! I'd be glad to be your friend... I need to lose well over 100 pounds, so I understand where you're coming from.

By the way... I've been on here less than a day and I'm already impressed with how kind people have been to me.
  • ChinaDollTKP
    ChinaDollTKP Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have over 100#s to lose.

SW: 272
    CW: 216
    GW: 125-135

Feel free to add me as well! Always looking for new people to join me on this journey.
  • Osu2k1
    Osu2k1 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to loose 100 more or so. :smile:
  • texasheathers
    texasheathers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm trying to lose 130 pounds - maybe more if I can manage to hit that number!
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    also over 100lbs (you americans <3) to lose. I'm doing it ten kilos at a time though.

Feel free to add me everyone =]

Raven
  • blueyednurse06
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I have 100 to lose, and I am on everyday!! :)
  • musicathy
    musicathy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Its encouraging to see how many others have as much to lose as I ... got back on the bandwagon today... have 130 lbs to lose.. but my first goal is to be down 40 over the summer (May 7-Sep 7). I've had lapband surgery which hasn't worked... so now I'm back to trying with old fashioned calorie counting.. maybe my band will help too... who knows.

Needless to say its been discouraging to have paid so much for surgery a year ago and not to have lost any weight, and to have in fact gained instead. I've had other health problems but things seem to be good to go now.. so I'm 26, 27 in December and it sure would be nice to be under 200 lbs by then!