My weeks coming and I NEED chocolate!!!!!

Options
jgilbey
jgilbey Posts: 79
Okay. Aunt flo is around the corner, and it hits me like a ton of bricks, I'm already getting cravings..

I need chocolate, but I need low cal! please please please.. I like cake, any chocolate cake hits the spot.. Gimme your recipes!

Replies

• shilohae
    shilohae Posts: 23
    Options
    we have so much Easter candy I let myself have a mini snicker or milky way. If that doesn't work Swiss Miss makes a Light hot chocolate that tastes pretty good :0)
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I eat Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding with a dab of lite Redi Whip on top when I want chocolate. 70 calories! :)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    We go to Sweet Frogs or Honey Bee and have chocolate frozen yogurt....with reeses cups on top! :) YUM!!
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    hmm what about that cake recipe where you can microwave one serving ?
    i dont have it, but i know its easy and delicious
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    OMG! Going thru this right now and am having a horrible time!!! I just melted 2 tbsp of dark chocolate toll house morsels in the microwave and dipped 4 fresh strawberries in it. It was exactly what I needed and just enough to satisfy! I highly recommend!
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Milk duds...take forever to chew for 13 calories each.
  • jgilbey
    jgilbey Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm scurrying the web for low cal cake lololol... Thanks guys! I hate cravings, bleh. Its worst now than ever when I was preggo.
  • vsay215
    vsay215 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Make a chocalate cake ( from box) and add a can of diet coke instead of the oiland one egg white or use apple sauce for the oil. Make mini cupcakes or regular cupcakes.
  • br2012
    br2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My two favorites lately-
    Add a scoop of Hershey dark chocolate cocoa powder in chocolate protein powder shake with a dash of coconut extract
    and chocolate coconut almond granola. I use chocolate protein powder which helps keep cravings down. best recipe lately is from "I see fit people" site.
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My wife likes for me to make her chocolate milk.

2 cups Almond Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
    2 tsp Stevia Extract
    2 tsp Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)

Put in the Ninja and blend. 120 calories.

She says it hits the spot, but she prefers mini Hershey bars (1 each day).
  • DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    This is a Hungry Girl recipe and I like it because it is for an INDIVIDUAL cake - whenever I make a batch of anything, it's hard to not eat more than one. (as for the rest of the family . . . make your own!!!) :cry:

130 Calories, 1.5g fat, 202mg sodium, 27g carbs, .05g fiber, 16.5g sugar, 1.5g protein

2 Tablespoons devil's food cake mix
    2 Tablespoons Cool Whip Free, thawed
    1 Tablespoon fat-free vanilla yogurt
    1 Tablesppon Hershey's Lite chocolate syrup, divided

Mix together Cool Whip and half of the chocolate syrup. Place Chocolately whipped topping in the freezer to firm up while you prep the rest of your dessert.

In a ramekin, combine cake mix and yogurt. Stir until smooth. It will look small - no worries. It will puff up. Microwave for 1 minute. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.

Top with the chocolately whipped topping and drizzle with syrup on top. :love:

OR YOU CAN DO IT ANOTHER WAY . . . .

Another way to make an individual cake (and it's easy) is to mix a few tablespoons of chocolate cake mix with diet 7up until its a cakelike consistancy. Again, microwave it for about a minute. Top with fat free whipped cream.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    jello 60 cal non fat chocolate mousse, or caramel one, i just bought some cause i am nearing the most wonderful time of the month (sarcasm)

YUUUUMMMM
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    2 tbsp cocoa powder (preferably undutched), 1/2 cup of low fat or fat free plain yogurt, and 1.5 tbsp of agave syrup or your sweetener of choice.
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm the same way when it is my week. I think its just about my only symptom. I HAVE to have chocolate.

Fiber One 90 calorie brownies!
  • runfrommygenes
    Options
    I love plain greek yogurt, chocolate protein powder, and some sweetener (I like truvia)... Tastes like chocolate pudding!!!
  • mswhite60
    mswhite60 Posts: 35
    Options
    The quick cake recipe is....

* A box of ______cake mix
    * A box of Angel Food cake

mix well

Put 3 TBSP of the "mixed mixes" in a coffee mug
    Add 2 TBSP water
    Stir gently (careful now...)
    Microwave for 1 minute.

It's called 3-2-1 cake because of the above instructions. I made mine with carrot cake/angel food, but chocolate/angel food is a popular combo.

Have fun!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Get super dark chocolate. 70% cacao or over.

Better for you! :)
  • elwinberry
    Options
    Dove has a sugar free creamy peanutbutter chocolate. They are soooo much better than Reeces peanutbutter cups. 200 cal for five pieces. They are perfect for that.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    1 box of chocolate cake
    1 can soda
    Bake as directed, 171 calories of pudding like cakey goodness

1/2 cup of ricotta cheese or greek yogurt
    1 tbs of baking chocolate
    1 packet equal/splenda/etc
    5 chocolate chips
    Mix thouroughly and enjoy a creamy higher protien chocolate pudding
  • priscillablair
    priscillablair Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Get super dark chocolate. 70% cacao or over.

Better for you! :)

Yes! I did this today. I bought a bar of Chocolove's extra dark 70% cacao dark chocolate and just had a few squares. It was just what I needed.