My weeks coming and I NEED chocolate!!!!!

Options

Replies

• TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate :)
  • elwinberry
    Options
    jello 60 cal non fat chocolate mousse, or caramel one, i just bought some cause i am nearing the most wonderful time of the month (sarcasm)

YUUUUMMMM

Those ARE great for anytime.
  • melinda_great
    melinda_great Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i have chocolate all the time haha some of my favorites are fiber one brownies, kellogs fiber plus bars, sugar free chocolate pudding, oreo 100 calorie packs, skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, and skinny cow chocolate candy. and you can make cupcakes out of chocolate cake mix and diet soda. and of course you could eat a small piece of whatever chocolate candy you like. you get chocolate and you don't go over your calorie goal. it's a win-win situation. enjoy!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    Fiber 1 makes some amazing brownies :)
    not my recipe, but they are only 90 calories a piece, loaded with fiber, low in carbs.
  • angelashay42
    Options
    Low-Cal Low-Sugar Brownies! 78 Calories, 2g Fat, and 7g Sugar per brownie

1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    1/3 cup all-purpose flour
    4 tbsp canned pumpkin (or applesauce but it adds more sugar)
    1/4 cup packed brown sugar
    2 eggs
    1 tsp vanilla
    non-stick spray

Sift the first 3 dry ingredients together.
    In a separate bowl wisk eggs and brown sugar together then add the remaining wet ingredients.
    Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until combined.
    Spray an 8x8 baking pan OR 8 cupcake tins with non-stick spray.
    Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 12-15 minutes.

*Note- For added yumminess, add 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or peanut butter chips (adds about 15 calores per brownie)
  • katnohat
    katnohat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream. It comes in single servings, and it is 140 calories per serving. Kills my craving every time :]
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Mix: 1 TBSP cocoa, 1 TBSP stevia in the raw cup for cup OR Sugar OR Splenda measure, 1 TBSP flour (I used whole wheat). Add a teeny pinch of salt and 2 TBSP of milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond). Spray a microwaveable cup/ramekin. Pour half the contents into it, place a piece of dark chocolate (I used Dove singles), and pour remaining batter on top, pop in microwave for 40 seconds. Let sit for about a minute. Remove, break seal on edges, and dump onto a plate. Top with 1 1/2-2 TBSP of your choice: cool whip, ice cream, frozen yogurt, drizzle with chocolate syrup, and devour.

textfree_529491806.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/529913-single-serve-molten-lava-cake-104-cals

My way (with stevia, whole wheat flour, almond milk, and topped with tofutti vanilla ice cream and Nestle quick syrup) was just under 150 calories and OH.SO.GOOD!!!
  • boodlelibra
    boodlelibra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just got some Better Oats Lavish dark chocolate oatmeal - pretty yummy and kills two birds.
  • reden324
    reden324 Posts: 33
    Options
    Trader joes has 100 calorie chocolate bars that come in milk and dark which I find super helpful to curb the cravings, or skinny cow ice cream pops, they come in a bunch of chocolate flavors and are also 100 calories each
  • blbrandstatter
    blbrandstatter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    cacao brownies!!! i'm a true chocolate lover and am SUPER satisfied by these!!! it's a little tough on your food processor, so add the dates in small groups of 2 or 3 until they're all in!

2 cups of dates, pitted
    1.5 cups of walnuts
    1/2 cup of raw cacao
    1/4 cup of coconut shavings

For the topping:

1/4 cup of coconut shavings
    1/2 cup of chopped almonds
    about 1/2 teaspoon of flaky sea salt (optional)

Directions
    ■Place the walnuts, cacao, and coconut shavings into a blender and blend until they are well combined and the walnuts are a fine consistency.
    ■Then begin to add the dates in 2-3 at a time. The mixture will become sticky and crumbly, and blending becomes tricky the more dates you add. If you're having trouble, just make sure all of the dates are well chopped and you can worry about mixing it in with the rest of the ingredients after.
    ■In the pan or dish you will be storing your brownies in, dump in the mixture and continue to work the ingredients together until everything is well combined. Then begin to press the mixture into the form and thickness you would like for your brownies.
    ■Sprinkle the coconut, almonds, and salt over the brownies.
    ■Cover and freeze or refrigerate for at least an hour or until you are ready to eat . Cut them into squares, rectangles, hearts, what have you, and serve.
  • 1grammie
    1grammie Posts: 163
    Options
    bump
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I like the single serving Warm Delights from Betty Crocker, they're only 150 calories each and are delicious.

I also like Nutella pops, a recipe I got from another poster. 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 TBSP Nutella, blend, pour into popsicle molds and freeze, yields 3. They're amazing and depending on the milk you use are low cal (mine are 82 calories each).
  • SherriLynnCase
    Options
    Hungry Girls YUM YUM BROWNIE MUFFINS!!!!

Yum Yum Brownie Muffins

(1 Muffin 181 calories)

1 box devil's food cake mix
    1 can solid pack pumpkin (15 oz.)

Directions:
    Mix the two ingredients together. Don't add anything else that may be mentioned on the box, such as eggs, oil, or water. The mixture will be very thick and you will be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother. DO NOT DO THIS AS IT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING! Place batter into muffin tins sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.
  • jacquibk
    jacquibk Posts: 1
    Options
    I know you love cake, but to satisfy my chocolate craving, I have one Lindt chocolate truffle. Only 50 calories:)
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I so nicked these off Nigella Lawson. Link :http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/intensechocolatecook_87336 My mom chooses these over Lindt and Cote d'ivoire :P

These cookies are ones I make when you want a huge chocolate hit. They are NOT diet friendly, but they are great for the odd down day. They freeze well, keep for over 2 weeks in the fridge, and make good presents for friends.

125g/4oz dark/milk chocolate
    150g/5¼oz plain flour
    30g/1oz cocoa, sifted
    1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
    ½ tsp salt
    125g/4oz unsalted butter, softened
    75g/2½oz light brown sugar
    50g/2oz caster sugar
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1 free-range egg, cold from the fridge
    150g-350g/12¼oz dark chocolate chips

Differences between my recipe and Nigellas:

You do NOT need 350g of chocolate drops. I use 150-300g depending on what I want. Milk, dark, doesn't matter. Nor do you need drops, I simply got two chocolate bars and chopped them into bits with a knife.

I make a full set of 24 cookies and not 12. You will need to watch how long you cook them for. They should be gooey in the middle.

Make completely sure you do not flatten them. When they go in the oven they need to be true golf-ball shaped and not cookie shaped. Otherwise they will melt into delicious tasting very flat brownies. And Brownies are not cookies :P

Preheat the oven to 170C/325F/Gas 3.

Break the 125g/4oz dark chocolate into pieces and place into a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.

Place the flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large bowl and mix well.

In another bowl, cream the butter and two sugars together until light and fluffy. Add the melted chocolate and stir well.

Beat in the vanilla extract and crack in the egg, then mix in the dry ingredients. Finally stir in the chocolate chips.

Scoop out 12 equal portions of the mixture - an ice cream scoop and a palette knife are the best tools for the job - and place onto a lined baking sheet about 6cm/2½in apart. Do not flatten them.

Transfer to the oven and bake for 18 minutes, then test with a skewer - it should come out semi-clean and not wet with batter. If you pierce a chocolate chip, try again.

Leave the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 4-5 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack to harden as they cool.

You can freeze them. they store well if dusted in icing sugar and layered with greaseproof paper. Enjoy!

Ingredients Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Fiber
    Morrisons - Plain Flour, 150 g serving 540 117 2 14 0 5 Ico_delete
    Green & Blacks - Organic Milk Chocolate, 125 g bar 681 63 41 13 25 4 Ico_delete
    Green & Blacks - Cocoa Powder, 2 tablespoon 40 2 2 2 10 2 Ico_delete
    Generic - Bicarbonate of Soda, 5 g 0 0 0 0 1,368 0 Ico_delete
    Lurpak - Salted Butter, 8.93 tbsp (14g) 893 0 98 0 580 0 Ico_delete
    Tesco - Light Brown Muscovado Cane Sugar, 75 grams 300 74 0 0 0 0 Ico_delete
    Tesco - Golden Caster Unrefined Cane Sugar, 75 g 300 75 0 0 0 0 Ico_delete
    Generic - Pure Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp 12 1 0 0 0 0 Ico_delete
    Egg - Raw, 1 egg (58g) 70 1 5 6 70 0 Ico_delete
    the Co-Operative Truly Irresistible Fairtrade - Dark Chocolate 85%, 300 g 1,680 51 152 27 0 41 Ico_delete
    Add Ingredient
    Total: 4516 384 300 62 2053 52
    Per Serving: 188 16 13 3 86 2
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    eat some chocolate?
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Try mixing SF, FF Instant chocolate pudding dry mix, a spoonful of PB, and cottage cheese - great snack, delicious, and packed with protein
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I made a sugar free 'soda cake' the last time I *needed* chocolate. (and 1 square of dark just wasn't cutting it, haha).
    A sugar free cake mix, mixed with a 12oz diet coke. Cut into 12 slices its 121 cals per slice, I just put a little bit of coolwhip with cocoa powder mixed in on top.
    High in chemicals, low in calories. haha.
  • DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    I AM SO HUNGRY NOW!!!!!!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate nearly every day now :happy: I just try and stick to a decent chocolate bar, usually Green & Blacks does the trick. If I'm going for something a bit more indulgent I just make sure it fits in with my daily goals.