Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lean Cuisine and mocrowave meals? are these bad for you?

2»

Replies

• eva_lawlor
    eva_lawlor Posts: 81
    their not bad per say, but they have a lot of salt
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    dmf80, I agree with you to an extent...but sometimes, something's gotta give. I work full time and have a toddler. My husband is generally not home in the evenings (work), and i don't have any family or a nanny to help out. I'm on my own most nights. I cook from scratch six nights out of seven, and pretty much always pack a lunch, unless there is some work event going on. But a few times a month, I am just too tired to pack a lunch, there aren't leftovers in the house, I'm sick, etc...and then I'm happy to have a frozen lunch in the freezer that I can take along with some steamed frozen veggies for lunch. I think Lean Cuisines and the like are a great backup option - I always keep one in my freezer. Maybe I am lazy, but something's gotta give!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    the nurse/counsellor who signed me up for mfp told me i could eat 2 at a time cos one never filled me up and she was right. a few nights at work, 450ish cals.. works great...