Am I the only one over 300 pounds?

Options

Replies

• feliz1
    feliz1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Nope not by yourself. It's tough but I'm determined. Good luck to you on your journey to good health as well.
  • sweetg150
    sweetg150 Posts: 17
    Options
    As of yesterday I am sitting right at 300... I have lost 8 lbs since starting, so anyone feel free to add me
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    This is amazing how everyone is so positive!!!!!!! I've never been over 300 but I'd love to be your friend :)
  • Megan0429
    Megan0429 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thats a good way to look at things! always remember, loosing 1 pound is 1 pound of fat that is lost, that is you your 1 pound closer to your fat loss goal!
  • CarolElaine25
    Options
    No, you aren't the only one. When I look at how much I need to lose to become "normal" I find it discouraging. So I don't think about it much, but take it one day at a time.
    Don't worry about being "normal" - normal is boring! Just work on being healthy. You said it best - take it one day at a time.
  • yhateme1
    yhateme1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ummm you can add me to that list!
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! :)
  • Trutra
    Trutra Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I was 305 on December 26. 298 when I officially started in February. I had been doing a bit of exercise since December. As of Tuesday I am 270. You will find lots of motivation and support here. Good luck.
  • ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    I almost fell off my chair laughing..... 300 lbs is my first goal weight....... :bigsmile:

Mine too! Started at 351, now about 318. Can't WAIT to be rid of the "3" forever!
  • teresaturnbull1976
    Options
    I don't think you're on your own. I just joined on Monday and i'm 252lbs, I will be happy if I lose anything over 84lbs x
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    Started at 310 and I am 294 :)
  • CawfeeLuv
    CawfeeLuv Posts: 18
    Options
    I started at 330 so, you are not alone!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Nope--I'm just a lil' under; you can do it!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I am not now......... but I was. I started at 342 several years ago. If you ever need any straight foreward, non sugar coated advice, I am definitely your girl.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I was 304 when i started my WLJ. I'm here if you need support!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Hey at least you are ON HERE. At least you care....and I can bet you a lot of us out there are rooting for you!!!! You will get so excited when you notice the little changes on your body....and so much more energy...You'd better keep us all posted.:drinker:
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Not the only one, dear. I started in January at 354, now I'm 10lbs away from being in the 200s. It's a hard road because you have so much further to go and so much more work to be done, but it's not impossible.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I started on this site last January weighing 375lbs, now I'm 275lbs and hoping to be less on weigh day tomorrow.

Do have a read through some of the success stories, it's amazing how much weight people have lost using this site.

Good luck!

That is just plain AWESOME
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    No ma'am. if you look up success stories or search for people by their weight goals, you def.. are not alone. i started at 300pounds exactly. worst day ever to find that out
  • newata
    newata Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    No way! I weighed after Christmas 300 lbs. That is the highest I said I would ever get to. The beginning of March I decided to do something about it. I started counting calories and walking 2 miles a day. Then last week I bought a Elliptical machine and my goal is to use it twice a day. I weighed this morning and I now weigh 383. If I can do it, I know anybody else can to. I would love to be your friend and help support each other during our life changing journey.

do you mean 283? =)