JUNE SHREDDERS- WEEK 3!!!!

Options
Vans
Vans Posts: 388 Member
GO TEAM!!! We are on day 15!!

Today is weight in as well as measurements as we are half way there!!
I am so proud that we have made it this far!!

I hope everyone is pushing themselves!! I know I am and I am seeing a huuuge change!!!

Anywho. I look forward to chatting with you SHREDDERS today for check in :bigsmile:

Replies

• lilmonita
    lilmonita Posts: 31
    Options
    I don't know if I can jump in on this forum, since you're in week 3 apparently, but I need a group to keep accountable and motivated with weigh-ins.

Lemme know!!

Thanks,
    Laura
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Well, ladies, I hate to say it, but I have to drop out. My doctor has suggested I do something a little less intense for the next few months. I can stay active, but this is pretty stressful for me right now.

I gotta agree with people last week, that those squats with the v-raises are tough! On the plus side, I did lose several inches in these 2 weeks... in fact, I lost 2 off my waist alone!

Keep at it, because this workout obviously produces results. I hope others are as happy with it as I am.
  • Vans
    Options
    Just did the shred...and my measurements. WOOO Loving this.....I would like to thank you all who are on this Shredding journey with me....I really needed this kick in the @$$ lol :bigsmile: :drinker:

again I cant stress how awesome it feels to check in half way....knowing that if I push the other half of the month my inches will be down yet again :bigsmile:

Good luck everyone!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    Weigh in results this morning 244.6 lost 3 pounds this week.

Half way measurements
    neck -13 1/2"
    chest- 37"
    bust-43"
    arm-15"
    forearm-8"
    Waist-33 1/2"
    Hips-45 1/2"
    thigh-26"
    calf-16 1/2"

Wasn't able to do shred yesterday. Hubbie was watching movies all day. I did shred 5 times last week. I Planning on doing it today. It will be the third day of level 2. Day 12 of working out to 30 day shred.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, Day 15 already ... ok, here are my stats:

weight: 140.9
    waist: 32
    hips: 37
    thigh: 24
    calf: 16
    arm: 11.5

I'm actually gonna be moving onto Turbo Jam now. The waist, hips, and thighs all lost a half inch which is great. The other heavy strength training I'm doing for P90X in combination with the 30 Day Shred was just too hard on my back.

Keep going everyone!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Day 4 down this morning! I measured on Saturday and was pleased with the results so far! I will post them later, I don't have my notebook with me.

Hope everyone is doing well!

lilmonita,
    We all are kind of on our own schedules, you're more than welcome to join!
  • Enough_Already
    Options
    WooHoo! I can't believe it's already Day 15!! It's gone by pretty quickly, although I have not exactly shredded every day :blushing:

Haven't weighed in yet today, nor had time to do the measurements, but I will get them on here this evening, and a message to Vans, to get this tracked. I really can't wait to see how I've done. I'm not even talking poundage, I'm looking to the inches that I'm convinced are now just flying off of my body. I know, I know...just keep telling myself that! :laugh:

Good Luck to all and Keep Shredding!!
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    Hello Shredders!!

Well I didnt shred today, had a rough night and could get out of bed early enough to do the shred, but Im planning on doing it at least 5 days this week!

I weighed myself and finally the scale moved, and in the right direction, maybe is just one pound but im thankful for each and every pound I got to lose hehe!

In the evening I'll send Vans my measurements...

Congratulations to everybody, we've been shredding for two weeks!!!

:drinker:

(i've lost 5 pounds so far, since I joined MFP.... yay me!!!)
  • jjoyg
    jjoyg Posts: 12
    Options
    Oh man, I don't know what to do differently.

I have done 30 day shred for 6 days the past two weeks and I haven't lost a pound. Mostly done levels one and two, did level three once. I have been eating well too.

I feel stronger and I think that my waist seems more defined, but my weight hasn't budged.

Maybe I should get something to take my measurements.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I don't know what to do differently.

I have done 30 day shred for 6 days the past two weeks and I haven't lost a pound. Mostly done levels one and two, did level three once. I have been eating well too.

I feel stronger and I think that my waist seems more defined, but my weight hasn't budged.

Maybe I should get something to take my measurements.

Definitely take measurements. I didn't lose any pounds either, but my waist is 2 inches smaller, and my hips are 1 inch down. Definitely awesome progress in only 2 weeks! Once you get closer to your goal and start strength training, the scale becomes less and less of an accurate guide. Measurements and body fat % are a way better way to go.
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello my lovely shredders!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Yeah we are halfway through!!! My weight went do 2lbs from last week, but that was just me losing the weight that I gained back ??!!!:noway: Anywho, I feel stronger and I sweat like a hooker in church during the workouts but the scale isn't moving as fast as I want it too. My eating is still pretty good too. Oh well, I'll keep on trudging!!! I won't shred today because I'm still trying to get over this bug that it got this weekend. Hopefully I 'll be up to shredding tomorrow.

Take care folks!!!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Will measure in morning. I did not get to Shred at all this weekend, and had to modify today's workout because my plantar fasciitis is acting up. Hopefully this does not set me back to far.
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    just finished day 3 of level two...still hard to get through it...But I tried to not modify most of the moves...wierd but the non-modified p;ank jacks and the squat thrust were easier for me, then the modified version...I can defiently tell I am getting stronger though, even if my legs do feel like jello.
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Anywho, I feel stronger and I sweat like a hooker in church during the workouts but the scale isn't moving as fast as I want it too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Love the description!!! That made me laugh! I think this is the first time in my life I've actually needed a towel when working out! I hate sweating so then I just get more irritated with the DVD, haha. But I feel stronger too so at least it's worth the sweat!

Good luck with shredding this week!!! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! How did Shredding go this weekend?? I was going to Shred both Saturday and Sunday but only did on Saturday :ohwell:

I'm going to get back at it tonight though!!!

Good luck to everyone with Shredding this week!!! We can all do this! We're half-way done!!! :drinker:

133914.png
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Well, I've decided to add in The Firm (Ultimate Fat Burn) with the Shred. I felt like I wasn't getting enough of....something. Not quite sure what I was missing. But since adding the Firm I've lost another pound. This particular Firm dvd is also circuit training but it's 45 minutes. So I'm doing the Firm on Mon Wed Fri. Shredding on Tues and Thurs.

I know I've lost inches. I'll post them later.
  • Vans
    Options
    WOO HOOO Go team!!! I cant wait to see who makes it until the end!!! I really need to thank you guys for helping me FINALLY stick through a full 30 DAYS!!!!.....well 15 so far :bigsmile: lol but I can tell my mentality is different this time....I pay more attention....stretch better.....and SWEAT MORE hahaha but I love it!

Keep at it SHREDDERS:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Vans
    Options
    Anywho, I feel stronger and I sweat like a hooker in church during the workouts but the scale isn't moving as fast as I want it too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Love the description!!! That made me laugh! I think this is the first time in my life I've actually needed a towel when working out! I hate sweating so then I just get more irritated with the DVD, haha. But I feel stronger too so at least it's worth the sweat!

Good luck with shredding this week!!! :happy:

133914.png
    HAHAHAHA you beat me to it.......I absolutely laughed out loud as well when I read that one!!!lol
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    hey y'all. i was in miami all weekend (didn't shred, but did cardio) and will weigh in/measure tomorrow AM after i shred. g'night.
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Just did level-2, Day-3!!! I'm getting more endurance for level 2...but it's still tough!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter