JUNE SHREDDERS- WEEK 3!!!!

Options

Replies

• momta2girls
    Options
    I have forgotten how many days but did Level 2 today. Other than the v-raises, I like this level better than level 1.
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    just finished day 6 level 1, i think im not ready yet for level 2, i still find it tough :ohwell:

have a great day shredders!!!

keep pushing play!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Day 6 down...kinda. I had to fast forward through a few of the strength moves due to running late. :ohwell:
    I hope to use my elliptical machine for a bit after work. 4 more days until I move up to level 2!
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hey folks!!! I shredded this morning, boy level 2 is killing me!!! I might have to take this more than 30 days because I think I'll have to do level 2 next week too.

Glad you all liked "sweating like a hooker in church", my best friend says that ALL the time!! She's hilarious!!!

Keep on shredding peeps!!!
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    just finished day 4 of level 2,
  • Enough_Already
    Options
    Ugh! I did Level 2 for the first time this morning and it was pretty tough. I was getting bored with Level 1 and wanted to do something a bit more challenging...I got it! It's not that I "mastered" Level 1, but I just wanted to see what was next. Glad I did, but MAN :laugh:

So, I didn't lose any weight this week, and was up last week, but I HAVE lost inches so I'll be content with that for now. I know that it's to keep us on track over the weekends, but Monday weigh-ins aren't any fun!:tongue: Oh, well, at least it is SUPPOSED to keep us honest!

I love that you are all out there pushing through the Shred, too. It's nice to know that there are others feeling my pain!!:happy:

Happy shredding, everyone!!
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 2 - done!!! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 2-....FINALLY OUT of the 170 range today yeeeeee haw hahahaha:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 2-....FINALLY OUT of the 170 range today yeeeeee haw hahahaha:bigsmile: :drinker:

Woo-Hoo!!! Congrats! Keep up the good work!!! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 2 DONE!!! :happy:

133914.png
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Planned on doing the shred this morning. Plans had to change:explode: . Will do it as soon as I get home today.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 2 DONE!!! :happy:

133914.png

Same here!! that means we are already half way through Level 2!!! WOOOO
    Keep up the good work :bigsmile:
  • karlira
    Options
    Hi, im ashamed to tell you that I haven't shredded since monday... Im dealing with the last classes in college and I have tons of work to do, due papers, exams, etc.

I just couldnt get up earlier today to workout, but I promise tomorrow I will no matter what.

Glad to read about your progress ...
    Keep up with the good work :flowerforyou:
  • ja2009
    Options
    day 5 of level two-done....
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    hey guys haven't had much time this week to check in but I've been shredding away lol hope everyone else is doing good!!
  • karlira
    Options
    Hey, I delivered, Im just finishing my shred for the day.. Im still in level 1, this is day 7 I think...
    Still kicking my butt, that Jillian :laugh:

Have a good day...

And where is everybody???

:drinker:
    Keep pushing play!!!
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hey Hey folks!!!! I shredded yesterday, which was really hard because it was at night and I was tired and really didn't want to do it. But I had just come from VBS and I was reminded by our teacher that our body is a temple for God and the Holy Spirit to dwell in and I must make it acceptable. So I'm trying to change my focus away from the scales abit (which is EXTREMELY HARD) and concentrate on being healthy for the Lord.

Good luck to all!!!
  • ja2009
    Options
    I Was going to do shred today. It would have been leve2-day 6, but I am sick today. Not sure what I have come down with, but I have had absoulty no enegry what-so-ever. I tried to cleaning my house and work out in my garden today, and I couldn't even do that...It just made me feel way worse. I have no appetite either. So I thought it would be better to rest(as much as possible, with having to take care of my 20 month old), then stress my body even more, since jillian's workout is pretty intense. I probably won't shred till I recover from this...
    Well, My son is taking a nap right now, so I think I am going to go get a nap in,too..

Keep up the good work and Keep pushing Play.:flowerforyou:
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Didn't do the Shred last night so I'll have to use that as my rest day - wish I would have saved my rest day for the weekend :grumble: :ohwell:
    And I somehow gained 2 pounds this week!?!? I can't figure that one out! Not too happy about that! :angry:
    Well, I'm off to do my Shred for today!
  • Kennedycam
    Options
    Hi ladies, just joined yesterday. The site seems like a wonderful and encouraging site. Love it. I was pretty sold on WW for the longest until I found this site from a coworker who referred me. Anyway, I am interested to know what the "shred" is. Anyone, someone, please fill me in. Thanks so much. :flowerforyou232747.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter