MY NSV...I ALMOST CRIED :)

Options
13»

Replies

• aheiny
    aheiny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It doesn't seem silly at all! I know exactly what you mean! Great job!
  • Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    While at Wal Mart the other day a guy told me I had a "booty do" ...that my stomach sticks out more than my booty do!! Quite the charmer huh ;) So I'm looking forward to losing my belly as well! :) WAY TO GO!

Huh? A real Prince Charming. I'm sure his Wife really appreciates him.

It will happen, everyone just keep on fighting!! I still fight ever single day and though I've lost the weight, I'm now working on getting more fit. I'm just saying that a lot of really hard work does pay off.

And the the OP... CONGRATS!! NSV's were far more a blessing to me than losing weight on the scale. I mean sure it was nice, but I can't carry my scale around with me every where I go. My tiny clothes and fit body though? Yeah... ;o)
  • DIVIN3_B3AUTY
    Options
    THANK YA'LL SO MUCH, IT REALLY MEANS A LOT!! I'M SO HAPPY AND THANKFUL!!! :smile:
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :)
  • Deba44
    Deba44 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thats not silly, its great.. Its those little moments that inspire us. Had similar story. I do spin, stomach always in the way.. yesterday, NOT so much.. You go girl.. Keep it up.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Warning: Possible side effects of a bangin' body may include loss of arm rest....:-)

Nice job!

hahaha!

Great job OP!
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Awesome, DivineBeauty. Your profile name is perfect!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!