What did you/are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• KAA1982
    KAA1982 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Panera chicken noodle soup and cafe salad, from the You Pick Two menu, and an apple on the side. It was yummy and quite filling.
    Saving calories b/c the Blackhawks play tonight which will mean snacks and likely drinks, so trying to be good until then.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites and "go to" meals when I don't really know what I want and don't want to put a lot of effort into preparing a meal....

Tomato Basil Bisque and a wheat roll.

I usually just hit up my local grocer's deli counter for the stuff that you just heat up in the microwave. I've found the bisque at Publix and Walmart. It makes my tummy happy. : )
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    low carb tortilla with lean ground beef, lettuce, tomato, and corn salsa - yummm
  • NemoDog
    NemoDog Posts: 61
    Options
    Weight Watchers Slow Roasted Turkey with Gravy and Garlic Mashed Potatoes....200 calories
  • letswalk
    letswalk Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking for new ideas! What did you/are you having for lunch today?

I made my own egg scrambler. I had 2 large eggs, 1 slice of reduced fat colby-jack cheese, and 4oz hamburger meat. It was alright. Won't be making it again though! LoL.
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    200 grams of shredded hashbrown, spiced with a fried egg. Not the healthiest lunch, but it was preparing for my hour Shred & Shed, it's all burnt back off!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I had a weird lunch lol! I had 1 Romans lettuce wrapped it with turkey lunch meat cheese and mustard than I had a can tuna with mayo and crackers. (I am trying to up my protein.)
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    1/2 a turkey sammich, with mayo and am. cheese. an orange and a tomato slice
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    mini pepperoni roll and key lime greek yogurt
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I had a chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie :)
  • furbutt
    furbutt Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    1/2 Cup of FF refried beans with one can of chicken breast and one slice of melted deli style provolone cheese. One hardboiled egg, one pink lady apply dipped in peanut butter
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    A whole wheat pita with tomato, spinach, mediterranean chicken breast and hummus
  • amy0716
    amy0716 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Annie Chun's Vietnamese Pho Soup Bowl. Added spinch, mushrooms, peas, shreddred carrots, & corn. 350 cal. Sodium is high but it is very good and filling especially with all the extra added veggies.

http://anniechun.elsstore.com/view/product/?id=94231&cid=13931
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    A huge Greek salad
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Just a Jimmy John's Turkey Tom. Not the greatest, but i'm sick and it's raining out, so i felt like delivery today!
  • raqueljoliemassoud
    Options
    salad with romaine lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, and olive with asian dressing and a fruit cup :3
  • philly_rack
    Options
    Lunch
    Homemade - Baked Chicken Legs W/O the Skin, 2 leg 372 0 10 48 6 330
    Cabbage W/ Bacon - Boiled, 1 cup
    and LOTS of water

This and i usually work out for 1/2 my lunch but instead i had to just walk through the office a few times
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Gorton's Signature Grilled Tilapia Fillets and a green salad - no dressing.
    20 oz bottle of water.

190 calories
    10 g carbs
    32 g protein
    4 g fat
    300 mg sodium
    2 g fiber
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    a cajun turkey sandwich with swiss cheese on white bread, sea salt chips, celery and carrots.
  • pmad37
    pmad37 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was bad.....had a half pecan chicken salad and baked potato from Wendy's. Now I'm miserable! Glad I don't do that often