Brazillian Butt Lift Results??

Options
lhaas24
lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
I am interested in seeing results from the brazillian butt lift. The infomercial seems too good to be true, so I thought I would ask for real life results! Thx!

Replies

• scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    I have a friend that has done it and she has had great results. She took before and after pictures and you can really tell the difference. I am thinking about getting it as well after I saw her results.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    We need to see pictures of some bottoms :laugh: :laugh:
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    Bump for later
  • stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Options
    Im on day 24 of bbl. I will post before and after next week if i remember. for me i think it will be another month before i releally get results. i know my tummy is smaller and Im getting muscle. i have lost a couple pounds would like more.
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    OMG that is a actual workout dvd thing? Hahahaha have to find that on youtube later.
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    lol, that's my husband's favorite infomercial ... can''t imagine why! ;p
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    OMG that is a actual workout dvd thing? Hahahaha have to find that on youtube later.

Yea, turns out they don't have it on tube8...
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    just stopping by.. don't mind me
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I wanna know the same thing, but I already purchased the dvd's lol........Gonna give them another try in 6wks...Started with one work out and thought I was gonna have a heart attack within the first 30min. They are very intense.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    OK...posting now, so I can find later. I have BBL, but do not do it every day. I did add some of the moves into my Zumba class. I can tell a difference. The moves are great.

So, I will show you how the butt looks in a little bit. BTW: The profile pic of a woman looking in the mirror, is not my butt, that is my dream butt!! LOL!
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This Leandro Carvalho guy who created this is now my hero.
  • nay1228
    nay1228 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    No results yet...since I haven't started. A friend gave me the DVDs but no booklet or anything, so I don't know in what order I should be doing them.

Can anyone who's done it help me out?
  • weaziemand
    weaziemand Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Very curious myself. The informercials seem to good to be true.
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I have it, have not done it all the way through but when I work my glutes I do a lot of what they do and sneak in the High & Tight video....andddd my but has gotten higher LOL!!

I don't know if you can tell in this...I can a little!! I also do a lot of squats and lunges!!

mail1-1.jpg
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    OK, this is hard to take a good picture of your own butt.

I have had BBL for a almost a month now. I need to add that the last two months I have changed a lot of things. But, I have incorporated BBL moves into my Zumba class. I can tell that my butt is looking firmer and my inner thighs are looking better. Again, I do other things, but I think anyone that buys BBL will not be disappointed. I think it is a solid workout (by the way, I do not own other workout DVDs, this is my only one)

2 months ago
    Feb22-8.jpgFeb27-6.jpg

Just a few minutes ago: I still have more work to do, but it is coming along.
    4-20-12o.jpg4-20-12m.jpg
  • nursedonnaj
    nursedonnaj Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 and my thighs and butt hurt SO BAD! It is a great workout. I sweat my "butt" off! :laugh: Sorry - couldn't resist. I can't wait to see the "end" results. giggle giggle.:laugh:
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    This Leandro Carvalho guy who created this is now my hero.

I think this is what alot of guys are saying lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    He is my hero butt I'll still kick his @zz. lol
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    [quote
    He is my hero butt I'll still kick his @zz. lol
    [/quote]

And how many times have you watched that damn infomorical now??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!